Kite repair in Greater Victoria

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Rookie

Kite repair in Greater Victoria

Post by Rookie »

Any tips on finding kite repair services in Victoria area? I've seen CKR site but that's a long drive.
I need main bladder and strut valves replaced on two older but good condition Best Nemeis kites.
Thanks
Mike
JL

Post by JL »

Ocean Rodeo may be able to arrange delivery to Comox & Leech Mcbride in Sidney advertises as a kite repair loft. 8)
Thermals are good.
Snarfer
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by Snarfer »

I’ve always used Greg at Comox kite repair. High quality and quick. Just send on bus.
Joostio
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Joostio »

We have shipping options to get your kite to us at Comox Kite Repair and the work is guaranteed. Please message Greg via the Comox Kite Repair Facebook page for options.
GregK

Post by GregK »

Tofino Bus Co have decided to close the Courtenay bus station, so sending kites on the bus up-island is no longer viable ( have to be at the bus stop in Courtenay to meet the bus to ask the driver to unload your package, or not ).

For about the same cost as a trip on the bus, provided you have a pick-up address, FAS couriers will accept the kite in its kitebag an get it up to us in Comox over-night.

Mailing kites or drysuits up with Canada Post as a parcel is the most economical, especially if you pack it tightly in a box that just fits.
Comox Kite Repair ( retired )