Revolutionary new health products!!!

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
pontoonpete

Revolutionary new health products!!!

Post by pontoonpete »

If you were made aware of health products that, would allow you to perform to your full potential, would you be interested in finding out more about these products?

I've been taking these products since the beginning of June and the results have been unbelievable. For those of you who know me, you have seen the transformation with your own eyes, for those of you that don't, let me tell you about my story.

I have been kiting for approximately four years, prior to June, after a couple days of kiting in a row, the muscle soreness would seriously make me consider not kiting a third day. I have had many nights where I have woken up in the middle of the night with severe leg cramps and muscle soreness that would make it hard for me to roll over in bed or even sleep for that matter, ask Sherry LOL! Leg cramp ahhh!, and I can't forget abs being so sore you need to roll out of bed because you can't sit up! Since I started on these products, I have not experienced this anymore.

This summer in August, I kited 11 days in a row, in 7 m conditions and I could've kited even more. Here is a list of even more positive effects these products have had on me:

-Lost approximately 5 inches around my waist
-A huge reduction in muscle recovery time
-Increased focus
-Energy from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed
-Less complaining about how bright all oncoming cars lights are on rainy nights
-Regrowth of hair on the top of my head!!!
-Reduced cravings, haven't had coffee since started taking supplements
-Daily calorie intake reduced without effort
-Lower blood pressure
-Deep restful sleep

These products have changed my life, if you would like to learn more about the products here is a link to our site. http://www.everyday.justaddvisi.com/hyd ... -benefits/ If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me!