gordon's beach cams

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
jcpresto

gordon's beach cams

Post by jcpresto »

I would like to remind the users of Tugwell creek Launch site to be respectfull of the owners properties. My neighbours have again complained of driveways being blocked, boarders cutting through private properties, and the hazards of climbing on the frontage riprap rocks. I have been sponsoring the cams for many years and hope to continue but if we don't see changes to the behaviour of all the trespassers I will have no choice to discontinue my sponsorship to the site. PLEASE BE SAFE AND RESPECTFUL.
AJSpencer
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by AJSpencer »

Disappointing — this seems to be a constant issue. I notice the regular BWDers constantly making effort to stop the trespassers. It’d be a shame to lose it thanks to some bad apples.
Blocking driveway parkers should be towed at their expense if possible.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Very unfortunate people are not getting this, crank up the peer pressure folks, a photo & group shaming of person in the act would really help!
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
gnarf

Post by gnarf »

If you want to shame them for walking on the boulders to one of the Main spring/summer kite spots to launch then just rewind the video on camera 1! The trespassing issue is not cool. Thats just short sightedness by self entitled people lacking respect for the land owners and the local kiters.
How hard is it yo walk the creek - it’s not.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

gnarf wrote:If you want to shame them for walking on the boulders to one of the Main spring/summer kite spots to launch then just rewind the video on camera 1! The trespassing issue is not cool. Thats just short sightedness by self entitled people lacking respect for the land owners and the local kiters.
How hard is it yo walk the creek - it’s not.
freeze the frame and post the picture :idea: tried, don't know how I would see that, frame speed is too fast :roll:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....