Wind Surf Rental

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Pwest

Wind Surf Rental

Post by Pwest »

Looking to rent some windsurf equipment. Coming out Wed the 15th and staying in Sanpariel for a week. Is there anyone in the area who will rent equipment?

Mike
rvanderbyl
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by rvanderbyl »

Hi Mike, not sure if there is anyone who can help. There used to be a windsurf rental place on parksville beach but not sure where He (Kevin) went. I live in San Pareil so chances are if it's windy I'll be sailing. Not really willing to rent out my personal kit. Not sure what you're looking for/ability but I do have a older (2002) F2 Max Air 115 that could be available. Winds are typically lighter this time of year so that might be a good size. Might be ale to hook you up with a Naish Session 5.3 from 2010 and even a boom and extension. Can't promise a mast as I think I only have one 430 but possible someone else might have an extra. You can pm me when you are here.
Ray
Why aren't YOU out there?
UnusuallyLargeRobin
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by UnusuallyLargeRobin »

rvanderbyl wrote:Hi Mike, not sure if there is anyone who can help. There used to be a windsurf rental place on parksville beach but not sure where He (Kevin) went. I live in San Pareil so chances are if it's windy I'll be sailing. Not really willing to rent out my personal kit. Not sure what you're looking for/ability but I do have a older (2002) F2 Max Air 115 that could be available. Winds are typically lighter this time of year so that might be a good size. Might be ale to hook you up with a Naish Session 5.3 from 2010 and even a boom and extension. Can't promise a mast as I think I only have one 430 but possible someone else might have an extra. You can pm me when you are here.
Ray
What's Ray up to? Is he trying to pretend to be a nice guy and not lying about SP all the time? something fishy going on.. 😀
Me: 85kg(187lbs)
FoilBoards: Fanatic 5'0 SkyWing(75lt);
Wings:Duotone v2 Unit 4.0, 5.5m; v3 Unit 3.0
Foils:Axis HPS1050(1460cm2),PNG1150(1713cm2),HA1000(1310cm2); Rears 370,425p,Skinny365/55; Fuses: ultra, adv.crazy black; Mast:90cm 19mm Alu