Sunday November 10, 2019
    Total Records: 236
    This Year: 11

Saturday February 6, 2021 Pat Bay, Windfoiling
     Saturday February 6, 2021 Conditions TOW Toys Used:
     Pat Bay, Windfoiling WNW 15 - 25
    chopsticks
    4.60 hours
    Whooiee... nice to finally get that Westerly! Was on the fence to make the trip down to RB but took a gamble on close by PB. Was very light but could see it was probably going to come in so rigged 5.5. As soon as I got out there got his by 30ish and was blown off the water! Rigged way down to 4.0, got out there and it died to about 5.5 conditions! But stayed out for a while just in case. A good 30mins+ later and it finally picked up again.

Had some of my longest runs yet, several times all the way across the bay so that means I need to get on the gybe practice so I can go even further. Actually attempted a gybe and surprised myself of actually staying on the foil and had a shiver-me-timbers wobbly leg moment shuffling like a peg-legged pirate by the lee and almost foiled out of it but fell in last second! I would qualify it as a fluke, so no pats on the back yet.

Wind was up and down, probably could have done 4.5, but 4.0 was nice today. Exhausted. Just missed the Bobson and a couple kiters were out there.
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-