Flat
    1.00 hours Starboard Foilboard 147
    Severne Gator 5.0
    Neil Pryde Search 4.5
    Starboard Fuelselage 115cm+
    Starboard Mast 95cm
    Starboard Front wing 1100
    Starboard Stabilizer 330
    Lots happened today. Good choice to hit Cattle instead of RB. It could have been a really bad day at RB. Went to Cattle South boat launch. Rigged 4.5m. A bit gusty but good for 30 mins until sail broke, mast went through top of sail. Not too bad, sailed back to launch with about a 2m sail all bunched up. All good, rigged 5m and back out to see Ricardo foiling bye. 30 mins of fun foiling then boom! I hear Something snap and nose of board dives and big crash. I think foil snapped and is sinking, I dive down right away and see nothing. Come up and foil is still attached. Look closer and back of the Tuutle is coming out of the box. Closer look and bolts still attached. Top of screw and washer went through the top of the board. I think I’m in for a 500m swim. Ricardo comes by and says he’ll go ask one of the 100’s of boats for assistance. I try working the foil back into the box. It worked, felt solid with 1 bolt still attached. Sailed in slowly and gently as I didn’t want the foil dropping off to the bottom of mother ocean. Made it. All good except board needs some fixing. Good news is I have spare board in my garage. + looks pretty chilly for at least the next week. Happy with my choice of where to sail today. Sometimes being a Wuss works out. 👍 Excited to try my back up board next time. Ps. Thanks Ricardo, just for being there. ❌⭕️

32.2 km/h max speed

10.91 kms travelled

10.8 km/h avg speed

Lucky Luckson Out!
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-