Tuesday July 13, 2004
    Total Records: 806
    This Year: 38

Friday May 28, 2021 Ross Bay, Windfoiling
     Friday May 28, 2021 Conditions TOW Toys Used:
     Ross Bay, Windfoiling SW 12 - 17
    Flat with some swell
    3.00 hours
    Okay, the word for today is Ridonkulous!! My mom always said lead with your best story. Foiling with my new Supercruiser foil is sooo freakin’ easy. It’s like everything is in slow motion. It took awhile to get used to it and get it dialed in, moved mast track back, took off back foot straps so I could see where my foot was landing comfortably. Played around with the angle of the stabilizer which helped. So many different things that can be adjusted. I guess the same while sailing so many things you can do to change ride height and angle etc.

Okay, arrived just after 10:30am. It was similar to yesterday, lots of holes and not as windy as it looked. Super low tide!! Rigged the 5.0m which wasn’t quite enough, but it allowed me to get the feel of the SuperCruiser (SC). Came in after 1.5 hours and rigged the 6.0 which was perfect. Never over powered and never underpowered. Perfect. The SC takes 2 pumps and I’s up and flying. Gybes and much easier, time to think about the steps and ride height. I can see why the old Windfoil gang would ride the swells. If you want to learn how to Windfoil, get the SC. Wish I had it when I was beginning. Still got going fairly quick but it’s not going to be my speed set up that’s for sure. On the way in on my last run I almost came to a complete stop while still flying. Crazy!!

32.7 km/h max speed

40.65 kms travelled

13.65 km/h avg speed

Super-BOBSON OUT!!
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-