Total Records: 570
    This Year: 2

Friday July 30, 2021 S Chesterman, Windsurfing
     Friday July 30, 2021 Conditions TOW Toys Used:
     S Chesterman, Windsurfing NW 8 - 18
    phantoms to small fun
    2.00 hours Fanatic Freewave 116
    Ezzy Taka 5.3
    Finally! This time it was Long Beach that was playing sheepish - it looked promising around noon, then the wind backed in the late afternoon. Graph at South Chestermans looked more promising and swell was really small at Long Beach so headed north for a look-see. Two deflated kiters deflating on North Chestermans when I arrived (they said it felt like it was going to fill in, but never did. The sand was blowing slightly so I decided to rig even though the swell was small. I told myself if I get one wave ride I will be happy. Mr (7m and foil) and Mrs Alex (10m and strapless) and Riley (9m and surfboard) joined in South Chestermans and two kites up on North Chestermans. I managed to catch my fill of waves - small, but still clean and fun with some offering more than one hit, got a few planning rides out, and one jump. Everyone seemed to have sun but Wyatt (Alex`s nephew) was the most stoked with surfing! Fun to see how excited his was and a reminder that we should all be just that excited too. Glad I finally got out wavesailing at South Chestermans!

Gallery (to view as a slideshow click on the screen icon top right)
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-