This Year: 11

Sunday September 19, 2021 Pat Bay, Wingfoiling
     Sunday September 19, 2021 Conditions TOW Toys Used:
     Pat Bay, Wingfoiling NW 2 - 15
    Small chop
    3.00 hours Naish Hover 122
    Duotone Slick 6.5
    Slingshot Infinity 84
    Dangk. Picked up as forecasted, slightly above, about 4pm, so rushed down. Looked holey and quite North, but forecast was WSW so figured it would fill in. Got foiling in 14ish soon after, then it went back to NW and tanked. Looked good way outside Warrior Pt. but wouldn't come in.

Checked out the abandoned sailboat as I couldn't stay on the board or upwind at 2 knots or whatever so looked in the windows to see what condition it was in ' though I already had an idea from its smelly wind shadow. Saw a PPC full size election billboard in the aft cabin. Haha' good place for it. I'm guessing climate change made living aboard that boat unbearable this Summer so it was recently abandoned. What a shame. A nice old ketch. Ferro cement hull I think.

Lots of porpoise activity once again in the bay.

No kelp!

Later on some short-lived 15 knots gusts came in and was enough to climb back upwind, so another walk of shame avoided. Looking forward to Autumn winds'

Nice to see MrNS and Bobson got some today. Thanks scarlet for giving the Dialer 145 a new home. Happy foiling!
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-