Wednesday August 17, 2022 Nitinat Lk, Kitesurfing
     Wednesday August 17, 2022 Conditions TOW Toys Used:
     Nitinat Lk, Kitesurfing W 17 - 22
    Chop N Ramp
    3.00 hours Water Ski 2 inch Depth Prototype SurfSki 37 X 10
    Naish Something Whatever ~138 X 42
    Ocean Rodeo JT Pro 138 X 42
    Flysurfer Speed4 18m
    Finally re tried my naish board, it does jump 5ft/10ft higher, just needed more power compare to the other bard. Been missing out on 5 years thinking my other board was better :( Not that they are going to read that, but feel good to vent -> A small group near the river really doesnt want people to ride there, it is "their" spot for them to learn wingfoiling in a ~40m long by 15m wide spot. Try 2 or 3 times to get on the board, then walk back in the water upwind for 20 minutes, then re try again, over and over, no other people allowed. I should have ask their name, I would have make sure to put poster everywhere on the campsite, mentioning that this locaton is now exclusively "their spot". Nah bad idea, the instant psycho/disturbing mental rage/thought when they told me to "kite somewhere else" convince me it would be a bad idea to do so. (kept it under control, didnt snap, all good).

I have an idea, if you cant share the only place where there is updraft wind at Nitinat, maybe go practice downwind instead of telling other water users not to ride there. Also, you ll learn 10X faster if you do 3 to 5 "long run" per day (walking back from bottom of lake to upwind, as oppose to trying to learn in your ~40m l X 15m W "imaginary limit learning box", which is right in the only updraft zone at Nitinat Lake). There are no crocodiles, great white shark or killer whales outside that box. My guess is that they are probably from the mainland, or down south. And the prototype skis are impossible to ride. Cant believe some of the guinee pigs were able to ride them, unbelievably hard.

Speed4 12m: 66 Hours

Speed 3 12m: 55 hours, (+/- 5 hours)

Edge 10m: 97 Hours (~+/- 5 Hours)

Speed4 18m: ~145.2 Hours YellowPulley Lines: 60.2 Hours BRightPulley: 45.2 Hour

2nd Speed4 18m: ~48Hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-