Willows Bch, Windfoiling SE 10 - 14
    Wittle Wavelets
    1.00 hours Starboard Freeride 125
    Sailworks Flyer FR 6.0
    Starboard Fuse 115+
    Starboard Front wing 1100
    Starboard Stabilizer 255
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Arrived at 1:30pm after seeing some wind on the webcam so took Work off and decided to get a sesh! Well, the 3 amigos were all rigged and waiting, it picked up 'a bit' so they all jumped on it. It never really picked up enough for me to get going so I waited it out. They all came in and The Junkman arrived to chat. Ps. He's not a garbage man'. Ya, right! We all chatted for 30 mins and Gotham headed and apparently that was the magic as it picked up to 10-12kts and Danno jumped on it while Wingbat (aka Junky) and I rigged and Ange headed out just before us. Got out and it was a bit holey for first 5 mins then kicked in to a solid 12-14 and we were all ripping. Gotham was getting some first foiling rides on his fancy-fancy new board. Lots of WooHoo's followed with all ripping across the bay. Ange going across to Cattle point and back to the marina without a touchdown, looking PRO! It started to get a bit lighter with 6-8kts with gusts of 10-12kts so I decided to call it as it was getting dim. 3 OR Wing dudes were heading out. Weird?! All others came in and we called it a day. Danno and Junky ripping all over and Ange foiling everywhere and Gotham getting some nice rides looking cool! Me, just getting some good fast rides in the gusts! All in all, a pretty fantastic late afternoon December session!! Came home and cracked open a super-delicious ice cold Corona. YES!!

BOBSON OUT!!
    GPS Track: Willows - flat water session2:58 PM to 3:52 PM
    Moving Time00:53:36
    Foiling Time 00:49:38
    Distance (km)25.7
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)23.5 / 23.2 / 22.1
    Number of Turns 38 (95% Foiling)
    MAX 2022 - 26.7 kt, 256 turns, 100%TOTAL 2022 - 6797 km, 283.0 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-