Cattle Pt, Windfoiling ESE 10 - 16
    low swell
    1.20 hours Starboard Freeride 150
    Sailworks Flyer 6.0
    Starboard Fuse 115+
    Starboard Front wing 1100
    Starboard Stabilizer 255
    Starboard Mast 85cm
    Went to check Willows this morning and just not enough so went and earned some family credits and then came back to CP at 2pm, not much wind. went to Willows as I saw some peeps through the binocs. Highrocker, Mt. narG and DOG hiding in his car. waited 20 mins and DOG sacrificed himself by 'fake' leaving but that didn't help. Continued looking through the binocs and thought I saw some wind off CP so headed to the 2nd boat launch. nope 'fake' wind. Waited another 20 mins and it started....5-10kts to start but 2nd launch was still log jam and wind was ESE so headed to 1st boat launch and it looked good. 10-13kts so decided to rig the old 6.0m flyer as it has better low end than the new 6.0m Flyer FR. Got out and foiled right out of the gate. Saw GUStastic and Highrocker who'd both launched from Willows. A couple other Wangs foiling off Willows but didn't see who they were. It had picked up so the gusts were 14-16kts which almost made me head in to change down to the 5.2m Flyer but was too lazy and didn't know how much longer the wind would last so just flagged out a bit more. DOG and GMAC both came out off the 2nd boat launch, I'm guessing through the log jam or beaver den, not sure which. The wind lightened up a bit down to 8-12kts and turned more East so I decided to call it as my hands were very cold as I only wore my palmless mitts but should have used the NRS Mitts as they are super duper warm. As I was de-rigging, was chatting with GMAC and there were a couple more Wangs heading out off the 2nd boat launch, ULR and Docker although the wind looked to be getting even lighter. So finished de-rigging and went over and chatted with ULR and The Notorious D.O.G. and watched as Docker was having issues getting up onto his foil although his Wang looked great!! Is that weird to say..??

Anyways.....

BOBSON OUT!!

ps. home for a Corona, screw dry January. I made it 3 weeks, that's pretty good isn't it..??

pps. 37 for 37!! SWEET!!
    GPS Track: CP - Waiting All Day For This3:13 PM to 4:22 PM
    Moving Time01:08:51
    Foiling Time 01:08:51
    Distance (km)32.4
    Speed (Max/2s/100m knots)19.7 / 19.6 / 19.2
    Number of Turns 37 (100% Foiling)
    MAX 2023 - 22.5 kt, 75 turns, 100%TOTAL 2023 - 303 km, 13.7 hours
    Propelled by Russian Dood aka Andrey Vozhakin ©2004-