Search found 131 matches

by Joostio
Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:53 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Nitinat Jellyfish
Replies: 8
Views: 2522

With all this fun we have been having with the windsurfers vs the kiters in the Nitinat rules thread I thought I would offer my services to pee on any kiter if attacked by a jelly fish. I guess I had better start growing my mustache and get me some jean cut off shorts. All in good fun.
by Joostio
Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:26 pm
Topic: Russian Dood - we're thinking of you!
Replies: 289
Views: 83963

Elena: We have never met, I lost my wife to brain cancer Jan 17, 2010. Yours and Andrei`s battle was very similar, treatments, surgeries, hope found and lost. During this overpowering dark time it is impossible to see any hope of happiness. Take it one minute at a time, remember to breath, I can tel...
by Joostio
Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:48 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Lib Tech Surfboards
Replies: 10
Views: 2573

the skis and boards are cool but I am not totally sold on them. They are harder to tune due to the magna traction but they do give great edge hold because of it. Lib tech/ Gnu also don't finish their boards or skis to the same quality as other manufacturers, they all come with a belt tune as opposed...
by Joostio
Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:55 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: The Guild of the Golden Helmet
Replies: 90
Views: 28549

Nice work boys, another pair puts their purses down and pulls the trigger. Pressure is on now Moo.
by Joostio
Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:56 pm
Topic: FWD Loop motivation
Replies: 53
Views: 8794

I do often sit to pee. Sorry, a chance to hike and get some turns on the Beaufort range, some mountains right behind my house I have been checking out for 7 years, some guys from work want to get up there and I am going too. I gave up a shit load of good sailable days this year for skiing, whats one...
by Joostio
Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Convieniently going skiing, and today was fr to overpowered to try one, another time.
by Joostio
Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:07 pm
Topic: The Lurker
Replies: 4
Views: 885

I put a hole in a board once on one of those rocks, the sad part was that it was a hollow board, not a good scenerio.
by Joostio
Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:34 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: what is the sailing scene like in Campbell River
Replies: 7
Views: 2844

what is the sailing scene like in Campbell River

Might be moving farther north soon and I was wondering what the sailing scene is like up that way. I'm guessing there should be some good spots for the S.E. winds in the winter. anyon else sail up there? thanks.
by Joostio
Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:54 pm

A question for those who can loop. Can you loop on both tacks? Just as comfortable on both? I am comfortable jumping on both tacks even though I ride surf and snow boards regular as opposed to goofy. On skis or the board I only 360 in 1 direction, I rotate clockwise, therefore I suspect I will prefe...
by Joostio
Wed May 30, 2012 11:26 am

thanks for dragging this topic up again, I was pretty content with thinking the other thread was forgotten about. I guess its on again Bru's! that means you mr moo.
by Joostio
Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 pm

If you need more at any time just pm me and let me know. You can send me the file at
I would do them no charge for his cause. They wight work well printed on clear vinyl in one piece too.
by Joostio
Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Good to hear the surgery went well today. I assume Dr. Sun is the surgeon? he is very good as are the other doctors. Hey C36, who does your decals? I am prepared to do them no charge and if others want them proceeds can go to the Dude. I apologize that I have not been following this situation, I los...
by Joostio
Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:24 pm
Forum: Cool Links Section
Topic: Oxbow Walls of Perception - Available as a Free Download
Replies: 4
Views: 2191

I felt bad no one else posted on your post so I thought I would chime in. thanks for the link to the free download, once I figured out where to input my email addy it all work great. I have yet to watch it but the trailer looked very good bruu.
by Joostio
Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:09 pm
Topic: Life and Wind Balance
Replies: 34
Views: 7800

Balancing water time and wind has always been a problem for me. Getting off early or not going in for a day is not an option at my job. Maybe a better job is the way to go but for now that's how it is. I enjoy windsurfing and skiing, both very condition dependant. Often the days off and desirable co...
by Joostio
Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:20 pm
Topic: used gear?
Replies: 12
Views: 3208

I bought a set of sails from Kanaha Kai on Maui, I delt with Bart over the phone. 3 used sails, one brand new for $1200. Shipping wasn't bad either but I can't remember the figure off the top of my head. The sails were from his rental quiver but I am very happy with them.