Cook Street Webcam news

What's new on the website
oceanrodeo

Post by oceanrodeo »

Just drop us a line - 544-4969, ext 233 and let me know what style and size you want. Check here for images of the available styles....

Maybe pass this message on to Matt too?

Kus, I've got a hat for you if you want it! :)
kitesurferdale wrote:Hey John, I am still waiting for the O.R. Crew zippered hoodie/jacket you said I could get for hanging the banner.
Hmmm, let's arrange a trade then. I get those banners back and I send you an XL? :) - Ha, ha, ha, I am really sorry for forgetting to get you that jacket at the event, just a bit busy! I have extra's here and will set one aside for you Dale. (Sorry! :oops: )

John Z
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Nice :P

well, I'm at least already a kiter :oops: and on the OR Team but Dave's still pure as the wind-driven snow :wink:

Anyways, great to have the cam back soon :!: :!: :!: :twisted:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

Some of you know that Matt the current webcam host is moving from the Dallas road apartment at the end of this month. Luckily SuperDave (aka Marathon Dave) is now living next door. So I spent my day moving the webcam. Dave's having some internet problems and it took most of the day to try and get it to work and I finally gave up. Hopefully we can get it going soon and it will stay running. Also his view is a bit more obstructed by a hydro pole.

Big thanks to Dave for hosting the webcam and for putting up with me today :wink:
Now That I’ve Given Up Hope, I Feel Much Better
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

FYI I just got word that the current tenants will be moving out on Oct 31st. So yet again I will have to find a place for the Cook Street webcam. I'll talk to the house owner at 1144 Dallas Road and see if he has other tenants lined up. Or maybe SuperDave's place but the webcam would have to go outside and that will be a bit of work. Either way expect some downtime. Crappy timing and I'm not sure I want to spend much time on it right now.
Dave
Now That I’ve Given Up Hope, I Feel Much Better
AC

I have a spot

Post by AC »

It is three doors down same perspective.
corner of Moss and Dallas " pointing West"
We can set it up any time u wish"