Search found 4 matches

by Island Noel
Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:23 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Free lessons, Feral Kiteboarding School (White Rock, BC)
Replies: 31
Views: 6273

a weeks lessons in vietnam was under $500, airfare was around $900, but we went 2 weeks before Christmas so paid alot for 2 of us all hotels in vietnam on the waterfront , scooters every day, massages, for just over a month was about $1500, Great place for Max return on our dollar. To call out a jou...
by Island Noel
Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:53 am

VS a DR? 200k debt, 7+ years school, insurance, office space rental? STRESS, My brothers a journeyman electricain, $30/hr his friend Journeyman Plumber $35/hr Registered Nurse $36/hr PHD Dr to make sure your kids dont DIE $50+/hr Drilling operator for Oil rigs in alberta $45/hr Logging truck drivers...
by Island Noel
Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:07 am

I went over to Mue-ne in Vietnam for my lessons, pretty good value I got my certification, and a great holiday. when i got back here I wanted to take a refresher lesson and talked to one of the local teachers, was told $100/hr. I have a friend who had just finished Medical school and working full ti...
by Island Noel
Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:46 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: How we use the University of Washington Wind Model
Replies: 226
Views: 85665

I check the wind forcast every day of the summer and also from overseas to know what is happening at home, when its 5 k I go out fishing, when its 20k I get the kites out. What other website can help plan your weekend better? so in the summer, I check it several times a day, and also use my I phone ...