Parking lot

Parking lots are for day users. Not people camping[/img]
by nitinaht girl
Tue May 14, 2019 10:42 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Nitinaht 2019 Campsite Development
Replies: 59
Views: 28458

Yes the above address is a good contact to use. All of these issues have been previously mentioned and are being worked on. But please feel free to put in your input.
by nitinaht girl
Tue May 14, 2019 8:31 am
Topic: Nitinaht 2019 Campsite Development
Replies: 59
Views: 28458

Winddude nice jumping to conclusions. Those quads are our personal property. Has nothing to do with the campsite.
by nitinaht girl
Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:30 am
Topic: Windfest & Camp Fees
Replies: 17
Views: 11352

This should be clarified, that this charge will be on top of regular camping fees.
by nitinaht girl
Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 am
Topic: 2015 Nitinaht Lake Fees and Politics
Replies: 82
Views: 24372

Camp fees

It clearly states on the big brown sign at the y section at the entrance to the campsite, "Maximum ONE vehicle allowed per party, unless its a commuter vehicle, all other vehicles will require an additional camp permit. I do not make the rules, nor do I know why the rules are made. I appreciate...
by nitinaht girl
Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:01 am
Topic: 2015 Nitinaht Lake Fees and Politics
Replies: 82
Views: 24372

Collecting

Just FYI, I collected Friday and Saturday until I had no campsite permits left. I did my absolute best taking care of the campsite this last weekend, I was just a fill in, not the regular worker... I do not recall charging 60.00 at one campsite and I have a pretty good memory so lets keep the facts ...
by nitinaht girl
Wed May 06, 2015 3:54 pm
Topic: Phone at Nitinaht
Replies: 4
Views: 2009

re: Telephone at store

The Telephone outside of the store is out of order.
by nitinaht girl
Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:49 pm
Topic: Nitinat Campsite Report?
Replies: 11
Views: 3110

campsite

Hi regarding the road to Nitinaht Im not sure, but as for the campsite nitinat Pat and I were down there last week and the road is blocked off. Campsite closed right now. We went down the beach way and the park is a mess inside. Couldnt even see the road. Hardly recognizable. Hope it gets fixed up s...