Search found 66 matches

by jellyfish
Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:56 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: New Years day @ Island View:
Replies: 13
Views: 3996

Looking forward to our 4th? Annual New Year's Day Wind Addicts Get Together :)
by jellyfish
Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:09 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: windsurf sale in Baja- When?
Replies: 1
Views: 836

There was a gear/craft and local goods sale in La Ventana on the third Sunday of December last year. No idea if they will do the same thing this year. I know of a few windsurfers who scooped up some really good deals on new and used gear. I would guess that whoever owns the campsite would have some ...
by jellyfish
Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:23 am
Topic: Lost: family pack of cheese
Replies: 11
Views: 2591

Garbage bears

This bear was working it's way through the campsite .... it had hit the camp on the village side of the bulletin board the night before. The people there said it rummaged through their rubbermaids under their picnic table and broke into coolers. After demolishing the Sandy Beach/W247 camp it attacke...
by jellyfish
Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:56 pm
Topic: Lost: family pack of cheese
Replies: 11
Views: 2591

Well there was a very hairy guy with cheese breath draining the last drops of beer out of the cans in my recycle bin 2 feet from where I was sleeping ......
by jellyfish
Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:11 pm
Forum: News
Topic: New Port Alberni Harbour Quay Webcam
Replies: 5
Views: 4298

Thanks to everyone involved with this project! Should we be looking for the same weather set up conditions as Nitinaht, with thermals and westerly flow, to provide sailing conditions here or are there other factors involved? I keep putting off a visit to a good friend on Sproat Lk. ..... this might ...
by jellyfish
Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:34 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: 6 feet now unaccounted for
Replies: 5
Views: 2080

B.C. coroner just announced that the 6th foot is actually an animal paw stuffed into a running shoe!