Search found 265 matches

by Kite Kook
Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:51 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Ocean Rodeo 2005 Product Catalog - Sneak Peak
Replies: 4
Views: 1457

...tried the 10m yesterday - nice kite! Would compliment the 14m quite well for a 2 kite quiver. Look forward to checking out the new leash system at some point soon.
by Kite Kook
Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:01 pm
Topic: theft
Replies: 5
Views: 1897

That is unbelievable man... :cry:

let's hope they catch the guy :evil:
by Kite Kook
Wed Aug 04, 2004 2:55 pm
Topic: 20m Kite
Replies: 1
Views: 1068

20m kite

The only 20m kite I have tried is the Naish X3. For the size of the kite, I was impressed with it's turning ability - I was able to do a 'kite under' down loop fairly easily in light wind. Also seems pretty stable. I noticed that there is actually one for sale - check out the "low wind kite pac...
by Kite Kook
Sat Jul 24, 2004 10:21 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Bigwavedave.ca Fundraiser Event
Replies: 35
Views: 10942

Uh, I say forget the t-shirts, and put the money toward the site. Just my two cents tho...
by Kite Kook
Fri Jul 23, 2004 5:48 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Bigwavedave.ca Fundraiser Event
Replies: 35
Views: 10942

Gareth,

Sandra and I will kite if there is wind. Regardless, count us in for $50 towards the site.

Cheers!
by Kite Kook
Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:07 pm
Topic: Story:It's a long one!
Replies: 22
Views: 6001

Safety

Hmmm. With all due respect, while Kitesurfing may be more dangerous than windsurfing, it is nowhere near as dangerous as mountain biking.... :!:
by Kite Kook
Wed Jul 21, 2004 11:43 pm
Topic: Story:It's a long one!
Replies: 22
Views: 6001

Dude- You should know that long before there were lessons available, we all had to learn just like you have. And most of us have stories very similar to you. Some people have had the coast guard called on then numerous times... :) So, yes, absolutely, lessons are a great idea, and probably save peop...
by Kite Kook
Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:33 am
Topic: STOLEN GEAR!!
Replies: 24
Views: 6168

stolen bikes

Thanks JR. Anyone know where the "chop shop" is that the Victoria Councilor recovered his bike from? I remember reading a few weeks back about this guy getting his bike ripped off in Fernwood, and being directed to a house where he found the bike! We will be hitting the streets tomorrow to...
by Kite Kook
Sun Jul 18, 2004 4:03 pm
Topic: STOLEN GEAR!!
Replies: 24
Views: 6168

Our gear stolen...

Hey Adam:

Any word on where that house raid was? Our bikes were stolen from our apartment building this weekend. They are uninsured....

We are serioulsly bummed out. Want to go knock on the doors of any "chop shops" if anyone out there has any suggestions...

Paul and Sandra
by Kite Kook
Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:28 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Sailing log support
Replies: 34
Views: 19873

Sailing Log

Hmm. Thanks for answering my question, I just thought I was doing something wrong. I think the log you have made is excellent, and I am all for the sharing of the basic statistics like windspeed and direction, basic comments etc. I was thinking, however, that it would be awesome if we could eventual...