Search found 265 matches

by Kite Kook
Sun May 30, 2010 7:13 pm
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Caught naked on Cook webcam!
Replies: 60
Views: 20373

:D :D Thank You, all of you!!! :D :D Today, we walked with our team, with BWD'er represented by me and Kus, Andrei, Pat, Ian, Thomas in Victoria, while Chris and Steph and GMac and Kendra and Vadardog Chris walked at Long Beach! Thus far, with the cash and cheques added (thanks again to Elements of ...
by Kite Kook
Sat May 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Kus - I am sure the *online* donation ability for the team will be open for the week, maybe longer. I will check tomorrow.

See you at the walk!
PS - we just surpassed $25,000!!!!!!!! :D
by Kite Kook
Sat May 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Thanks guys! :D

Just wanted to point out that Steph is out of town, so names will not be added to the list until Monday.

BUT, there is still time to get yourself in the draw! Don't be shy!

Cheers,

Paul
by Kite Kook
Fri May 28, 2010 3:09 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: $250 Reward on Lost Board
Replies: 5
Views: 1603

i'm just might go look for it, and if I find it, the reward is going to CF! :D

good luck!
by Kite Kook
Thu May 27, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks guys! This is coming down to the cruch, just Friday and Saturday left to get people to join and come on out. Did you see Kus's offer? He'll sponsor any new team members. Well, I'll match his donation, so that's two right off the bat just for joining us! IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR ...
by Kite Kook
Sun May 23, 2010 2:11 pm

:D :shock: :D Doulbe WOW! :D :shock: :D :!: A HUGE thanks to Ross Harrington who just dropped off a personal cheque for $300.00 , making him holder of the title for largest donation to the cause!! Also, a big thanks to BWD, Steph and every single person who has contributed thus far, because as of th...
by Kite Kook
Sun May 23, 2010 1:44 pm

:D Wow :D Thanks OR for the fantastic Draw Prize !! And thanks to Toeside T for setting that up - should be another great fundraiser!
by Kite Kook
Thu May 20, 2010 2:08 pm

hey, just got word that my last post looks all funky (html visible) on a different computer (looks fine on mine).

does it look odd on anyone else's computer?

paul
by Kite Kook
Thu May 20, 2010 1:25 pm

Hi Kus! Thanks for keeping this going. I would welcome you to join the team! Some team members can't walk at Royal Roads, but they still joined the team since the spirit of this is to fundraise. So, I would encourage you and all other injured folks (or folks who are going to be out of town) to <b>pl...
by Kite Kook
Fri May 14, 2010 11:01 pm
Topic: KiteKook needs your help!
Replies: 27
Views: 9205

Thanks for all the donations - things are going really well. Also got a call and a cheque in the mail coming from the immensely talented and famous local artist Grant Watson - thanks Mr. Watson!

BTW, keep eyes peeled tomorrow for an update from Steph for new prizes! :D
by Kite Kook
Wed May 12, 2010 11:28 pm

Just wanted to say thanks to the good Dr. Mark for his kindly cash donation this evening at the Beagle! Steph, please add his name to the draw list!
:D Paul
Oh, and thanks Bear for the offer to join the team - look forward to walking with you!
by Kite Kook
Sun May 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Thank You Geoffrey, for the fantasticly large donation!! :D

I didn't think anyone could beat BA for the largest donation, but there is a new leader on the score sheet!! :shock:

Thanks again!

Paul
by Kite Kook
Sat May 08, 2010 2:47 pm

:!: Thanks Dave!! :D Awesome gift, fantastic idea. I'm starting to believe we may be able to pull this off! I am currently looking for more prizes to give to donors awarded on a random basis, just to encourage everyone who can afford it to chip in a bit. For clarity, this helmet cam will be awarded ...
by Kite Kook
Thu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

AC comes through big time!!

:!: Major Announcement : :D AC has very generously donated a prize for the top fundraiser from the wind community, of ONE FULL DAY KITE LESSON at Nitinat Lake from <a href="http://www.strongkiteboarding.com" target="_blank">Strong Kiteboarding</a>!!! [I believe this is transferab...
by Kite Kook
Mon May 03, 2010 10:22 pm

thanks!

:D Wow! Thanks, Chris and Steph, for starting this thread. I'm not big on talking about personal challenges, but this 'challenge' is actually really about trying to make an impact for the kids who deal with this and might not ever get a chance to kite or windsurf unless they find a cure or control. ...