Search found 215 matches

by colin
Sat Sep 08, 2007 4:40 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority!
Replies: 95
Views: 23888

MF4...I suggest you watch the movie. Cummon guys, thats just stupid! Do you really think that all the evil in the world is confined to the US? No, other nation’s political leaders and high powered individuals are all in it together Do you really think that the CIA is so skilled and competent that th...
by colin
Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:27 am

More from: http://www.ae911truth.org/ http://www.ae911truth.org/images/explo2.jpg As seen in this revealing photo the Twin Towers' destruction exhibited all the characteristics of destruction by explosions: 1. Extremely rapid onset of “collapse” 2. Sounds of explosions at plane impact zone — a full ...
by colin
Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:48 am

Authority is not the truth, truth is the authority!

I watched "Zeitgesit" the movie last night and was amazed at what it had divulged to me: - many of the world religions are just based on celestial events - evidence on how Sept 11th was a CIA operation (the evidence is unreal) - molten metal was found in the basement of each of the three t...
by colin
Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:40 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Poor Student Cant Afford Kiteboarding Lessons!! HELP
Replies: 8
Views: 2568

I don't think that your liquid force kite is the best kite to be learning on......are they even still in the game? I learned without any lessons and the first time I put my kite up at Nitwit lake I almost killed myself!! Verry scarry! It sounds like you need to learn some respect for the capabilitie...
by colin
Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:59 pm
Topic: FOUND - Kite Harness at Ross Bay
Replies: 5
Views: 1469

I think thats mine too!! Forgot a surfboard and a harness. OR Session with a bungy leash attached to the back?
by colin
Wed Jun 13, 2007 9:41 pm
Forum: Cool Links Section
Topic: BWD Helmet Cam Videos
Replies: 78
Views: 22787

BWD....I thought we had decided that when you are using this camera it was going to be the new streaming webcam; complete with apparent wind vector, GPS info, and live sound...
by colin
Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:25 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Indonesia Surf/Kite/Beach Travel Trip
Replies: 2
Views: 793

I am going at the end of October. I hear Bali is packed with whities, want to get off the beaten path. Who all is going?
by colin
Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:02 pm
Topic: Indonesia Surf/Kite/Beach Travel Trip
Replies: 2
Views: 793

Indonesia Surf/Kite/Beach Travel Trip

Anyone traveled around Indonesia for any length of time? My gf and I have decided (thus far) we are spending an extended period there this winter. Want to get right into the country and away from any foreigners.
by colin
Wed May 30, 2007 9:56 am
Topic: Biggest kitesurf loop!
Replies: 11
Views: 2534

those loops are sick! I love my OR harness, hurts when it is on skin though...
by colin
Fri May 18, 2007 2:20 pm
Topic: Cruise Ship Waste Water
Replies: 1
Views: 552

More unfortunate news: YESTERDAY - D a r k D a y for O c e a n P r o t e c t i o n in C a n a d a This year's Ocean Day - June 8th - will be a particularly grim one for Canada's three coasts. For Immediate Release May 17, 2007 "Harper Government Approves New P3 Shipping Pollution Regulations&qu...
by colin
Wed May 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Topic: Cruise Ship Waste Water
Views: 552

Cruise Ship Waste Water

Have a read: DESTINATION WATCH BREAKING NEWS The Minister of Sludge & Minister of Hot Air will make their long-awaited joint "Get Tough on Shipping Pollution" Greenwash Announcement tomorrow (see their news release below). Expect to hear about zero discharge for small pleasurecraft lik...
by colin
Sun May 13, 2007 10:59 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Upgrade now?
Views: 3048

Upgrade now?

Hey BWD,

I see that beside my photo gallery capacity is "Unpgrade now", does this mean I can get more space?
by colin
Wed May 09, 2007 12:15 pm
Topic: MAY8th rescues
Replies: 5
Views: 1589

its 450 horses i think (twin 225's?)

i was a member in the past. best day was off race rocks in 40+ knots diriving upwind as fast as possible (full thortle off full thortle off etc) then back down wind. crazy handling those boats...you will likely never get to drive one anywhere else.
by colin
Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:41 am
Forum: News
Topic: New pulldown menus
Replies: 7
Views: 3051

can we add the full size web cam tab to the new drop down menu?
by colin
Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:39 am
Forum: Cool Links Section
Topic: SyncWave engery
Replies: 0
Views: 784

SyncWave engery

Check out SyncWave, a very cool new way of generating electricity from ocean swell. The technology, from what I understand of it, blows all other wave energy systems out of the water. Based in Pemberton! I am trying to talk about possible affiliation with them and the company I work for, hopefully w...