Search found 71 matches

by Windjunky
Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:56 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: RRd firemove 135 vs jp superlightwind with big sails
Replies: 27
Views: 10285

RRd firemove 135 vs jp superlightwind with big sails

Been hearing a lot of good things about the rrd firemove 135l and considering trading my jp super lightwind in for one anyone tried either one. Supposed to be a little easier to ride maybe slower and easier to jibe. Jp slw gets a bit out of control in big chop (3ft at lake cowichan). Or other simila...
by Windjunky
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:41 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: training kite locations
Replies: 5
Views: 3932

Any soccer fields big enough to fly trainer ? Does Ocean rodeo have a shop on cadillac I couldn't see it?
by Windjunky
Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:41 pm

Great thanks. ordered a used one on ebay naish 2 line i think.
by Windjunky
Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:57 pm

training kite locations

Wheres a good spot (field) to try a training kite in Victoria thought I would give it a try . want to take lessons next summer and I thought I would try a 2 m training kite first.
by Windjunky
Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:01 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Oregon coast
Replies: 7
Views: 5584

Thanks i will check those out as well. May go down as far as yosemite so we'll have to go explore.
by Windjunky
Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:36 am

Anywhere you can actually pull your trailer out onto beach like you use to be able to at long beach or is it all private and parks.
by Windjunky
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:52 am

Oregon coast

Going for trip along oregon coast with trailer and non windsurfing wife beginning of august anyone know of some nice on or near beach camping along the way maybe with some nice small waves to play on.
by Windjunky
Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:21 am
Topic: sail repair
Replies: 6
Views: 5003

Thanks for the advice i noticed on one of the sails which is a few years newer that severne had realized there was a problem and used a bit more reinforcement in this area and added an extra row of stiching i will have to be more careful
by Windjunky
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:20 am

sail repair

Thanks Kus just bought these severne sails i knew one was ripped but 2 more ripped when i tried to put mast in them they are ten years old but until i get a little better i will make them last for a year or two. I will try the iron on and see how that works thanks .Mostly want to make it easier to g...
by Windjunky
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:54 am

sail repair

Anyone know of a decent cheap place to have sails repaired near victoria 2 of my mast sleeves have ripped.
by Windjunky
Fri May 18, 2018 12:15 pm
Topic: Sail Cams lost at willows beach
Replies: 0
Views: 2702

Sail Cams lost at willows beach

Lost two older aerotech sail cams on Thursday night at willows beach at shore when dismantling sail ,anyone know where I can get possible replacement? small black y shape with aerotech labeled Velcro .