Search found 308 matches

by Teabag
Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:44 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Cook St on Friday
Replies: 12
Views: 5124

I think we might have been to harsh on the newbies, 3 summers at Nitinaht and still nervous to go kite Cook street... (has to do with warning beggineer that cook street is for too advanced than what it is???) You just have to be carefull for the launch, ask around. As for the reefs, they are pretty ...
by Teabag
Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:35 pm
Topic: Found Sunglasses on the Lake Sunday
Replies: 3
Views: 1902

Orange cord sunglass? I have a picture of them on Sumo head. Bought from Marty the previous day. Alisson if you go near stage could u grab dog leash (black leash with white drawing) right in front of stage totally forgot it to.
by Teabag
Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:22 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Nitinat Road Reports 2016
Replies: 14
Views: 5704

Saw 3 grader on my way to Nitinaht Tuesday forenoon. Some part were already better. (youbou part). It did NUKE yesterday!!! (from 1615-1725 ~)
by Teabag
Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:09 pm
Topic: Bike Curious
Replies: 4
Views: 1500

Bike Curious

A friend wanted me to try his bike this afternoon, Honda NC750X, and I said No thanks, this is just not for me. I have seen a couple of kiteboarders that ride bikes (Pat/Colin/Etc...) and was wondering how is it for carrying kiteboarding gear? How long were you in the bike curious phase before going...
by Teabag
Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:58 am
Topic: Switch Bar Nitinaht Lake Ride Bottom Lake
Replies: 1
Views: 1040

Switch Bar Nitinaht Lake Ride Bottom Lake

On my way out, gave a ride back to campsite 2 kiteboarders that ended up downwind bottom of the lake. (not deep in the lake at the bottom, but downwind of the lake I should say) One of them forgot his bar in my car... Anyway, luckily for him it will be back at nitinaht for Monday evening @ Golden Ro...
by Teabag
Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:49 pm
Topic: Esquimalt Ocean Access
Replies: 14
Views: 2910

Luke, I have been kiting Saxe Point 3 times at least (I live 2 minute from your house, im actually on your wifi right now, you should change your password imo). Anyway, prior to that 5 +++ try where I was not able to get on the water because it is very sketchy, small gust and walking on the rocks li...
by Teabag
Sat May 28, 2016 12:28 pm
Topic: Help us to save Clover Point from a massive sewage plant
Replies: 15
Views: 4770

This is so bad, that sewage plant would also destroy the seal/sea lion eggs nesting area near clover point (they usually hatch in the March-April time frame).
by Teabag
Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:54 pm
Topic: Newbie looking for advice on gear, locations etc.
Replies: 17
Views: 7109

Raztec, forget about the beginner board, I have a "Door" here that is just waiting for newbie to try on weekends at Nitinaht. You spend two days on it, you "overgrow" it, then you are ready for a small board. Someone did that with me, so just passing the torch. (I was going to qu...
by Teabag
Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:59 pm
Topic: Tires for Nitinat
Replies: 31
Views: 7831

After lots of unproductive "20 minutes there" "1 hour there" "45 min there" etc... of reading online tire reviews, and comparing 3-4 top list together. I say "unproductive" because I didnt take notes all these times except for the last morning before going to ...
by Teabag
Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:57 am
Topic: I've heard good things about Mui Ne???
Replies: 11
Views: 4122

Just been to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). For rental I would not do it, and would not do scouter cabs for cheap. Did it for 2 entire days (Scouter cabs) and the driving is crazy. No accident happen to me or hundreds of coworker, but I youtube "Driving in Saigon, or in Thailand, etc... Scouter... ...
by Teabag
Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:56 am
Topic: Squamish Danger/Safety, Important Please
Replies: 4
Views: 1306

Squamish Danger/Safety, Important Please

Hello, a bunch of us wanted to go to KiteHalloween in Squamish. But due to recent attacks in Squamish we are extremely worry about our safety. Does any of you know if they caught the guy that committed this horrible crime in Squamish music festival? It made the national news. We also looked on the C...
by Teabag
Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:05 pm
Topic: Kiteoween 2015 - Squamish Spit
Replies: 6
Views: 2880

have a wedding to go to, so I would only be able to leave Sun morning. Could join you guys there if its a go.
by Teabag
Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:26 am
Topic: Kiteoween 2015 - Squamish Spit
Views: 2880

Im pretty sure I have 6-9 smurf outfit. (a full body suit blue, smurfs hat, some white long jong, we might need extra white long jong and white glove which should not be hard to find) Anybody wants in? Departure Victoria 0600 am Departure Nanaimo ferry 0830 am Horshoe bay to Squamish: 1030 - > 1120....
by Teabag
Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:39 pm
Topic: Cook Street Lost and Found
Replies: 3
Views: 2023

The north leash is mine. (red release was on the kite end, (with would go on the harness), and the other end was on log branch.... Used it to launch on Monday around 1300... twofive-oh-589-6978 Ian (Todd F U for chanching my 250 to two five o on shortcut on the iphone), Ill get u back one of these d...
by Teabag
Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:45 am
Topic: Rideshare to Nhitnat this weekend from Victoria
Views: 2399

LongBeach forecast for Sunday is not yellow and orange anymore :(