Search found 44 matches

by Nosey
Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:28 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Couple of kite question
Replies: 21
Views: 4635

I can only speak about my OR one, and it doesn't have a 5th line, and i have an SLE bar!
by Nosey
Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:36 am

I wish Victoria, or the island had nice big open area for snowkiting. I would guess this would be the ONLY time it would pay off to live in the central Canada...lol..I was looking at forbidden Plato, but i think that would be a long walk in above the snow line!
by Nosey
Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:23 am

JL....Thanks for the info, I am heading out east this x-mas period, and i'm going to try to snowkite in PEI. I was trying to figure out what to do for two weeks when i was in PEI with the girlfriend, let me tell you it was looking bleak, but after reading this forum it got me thinking. I made some p...
by Nosey
Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:44 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Windfest 2007 - Feedback Thread
Replies: 16
Views: 4359

I like aliens!!!!!!!!!Maybe we could get guys like that to do a shit pick up on the beach. If we find people Launching or flying trainer kites down wind in the Windsufing area, we could give them a clear bag, and tell them to get on with it....lol.....Then EAT it...lol...Ok forget the eating thing!
by Nosey
Thu Jul 19, 2007 7:15 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: water assist at nitnat
Replies: 63
Views: 13893

I feel your pain, I two have been cursed at for being down wind in the windsurfers zone, and was feeling pretty bad about it for awhile, and was even holding some resentment for it. I don't want to piss people off, and I can reassure you that i don't try to get in there face on purpose, it just some...
by Nosey
Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:26 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: water assist at nitnat
Replies: 63
Views: 13893

lol...Im in for that, I would pay big $$$ to see that...lol....you could put the money to a good cause!
by Nosey
Thu May 24, 2007 10:09 pm
Topic: kiteboarding accidents / safety tips
Replies: 291
Views: 147743

GWIND, are you always so harsh to people???
by Nosey
Thu May 24, 2007 9:00 am
Forum: News
Topic: Cook Street Webcam news
Replies: 34
Views: 23995

cool, can you keep us in the loop???
by Nosey
Thu May 24, 2007 8:17 am
Forum: News
Topic: Cook Street Webcam news
Replies: 34
Views: 23995

Do you know how much $$$$ they want for rent Dave ?????
by Nosey
Wed Apr 18, 2007 1:17 pm
Topic: Kiteboarding Distance Record
Replies: 8
Views: 2273

Or something like that!!!!!!!
by Nosey
Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:48 pm

Well it’s funny that you should say that, because I was thinking about maybe a Vic- Maui attempt in 2008 too tie in with the yacht race that summer. I think that you would need 3 kitters, and im looking into a safety boat already. If your interested drop a post.
by Nosey
Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:23 am

I know this was an old post, but i had some extra time at work, and was doing some reading. In the spring of 06, Manu Bertin from France kited across the Atlantic Ocean. a three-week, 2,700-mile journey from the Canary Islands to the French West Indies. Is this due able at Nitinat???
by Nosey
Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:50 am
Topic: David Suzuki - Nature Challange
Replies: 109
Views: 23142

There is a new company in the states, that measures your carbon foot print, then assigns it a dollar amount. If you feel guilty about what your doing to the environment, you can pay this company your assigned amount, and they will put it to a series of green companies for further development. Im sur...
by Nosey
Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:35 am
Views: 23142

It's just like CNN, but still good to watch if you ask me
by Nosey
Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:21 am