Search found 172 matches

by Ned
Mon May 19, 2014 1:44 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Water sport sunglasses 8)
Replies: 6
Views: 1858

I was lucky enough to get some glasses from Kurtis USA at a trade show. They are by far the best surf/water lenses I have used. Extremely lightweight, float, flexible/twistable, and most importantly great optics. The biggest downside by far though is the price... If you are good at holding on to stu...
by Ned
Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:07 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Tofino Trip
Replies: 0
Views: 1268

Ocean Rodeo Tofino Trip

Hey folks..

We have decided to expand our "crew trips" and are planning one for the fall in Tofino. Anyone welcome to join.

Check it out online or give us a call for details if you want to tag along for a "stay-cation".

Cheers
Ned
by Ned
Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:13 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Flite 17m
Replies: 3
Views: 1336

Ocean Rodeo Flite 17m

Some folks in town have been asking about this kite a bit... well we now have a demo available at Ocean Rodeo HQ to those who really have to try it out.

Give us a call to arrange something as needed - 888.544.4969
by Ned
Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:14 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Free Movie Passes
Replies: 0
Views: 2008

Free Movie Passes

No, not spam...

Free movie passes for advance screening of "The Raid 2: Berandal" April 9 at 7.00. Come by Ocean Rodeo to pick yours up next week.
by Ned
Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:51 pm
Topic: nautilus lifeline vhf/gps
Replies: 8
Views: 2013

I stand happily corrected! i think you read that wrong Is the LifeLine waterproof with the upper cap open? Yes. With the upper cap open the LifeLine is IP67 rated (15 cm to 1 meter of water immersion for 30 minutes). You can safely use it on the surface in all sea conditions. With the upper cap clos...
by Ned
Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:54 pm
Topic: nautilus lifeline vhf/gps
Replies: 8
Views: 2013

They MSRP for $325 in Canada. They are only waterproof when the cap is closed, so if you have to open and use it... not so much waterproof. Notice the pictures all have people holding them well away from the water.
by Ned
Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:36 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Crew Trip
Replies: 1
Views: 858

Still some spots left. Great to have some local content in Hatteras. Give us a call if interested!
by Ned
Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:06 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Crew Trip
Replies: 1
Views: 858

Ocean Rodeo Crew Trip

Hey all, Ocean Rodeo is hosting its annual crew trip to the Outer Banks, NC in April. Lots of you have come in the past, and all are of course welcome. The trip is a week long getaway, and we supply healthy amounts of demo gear (but bring your own, it is always in high demand). $399 gets you a share...
by Ned
Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:26 pm
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Year End Celebration
Views: 1754

Luke - we're around 9.00-16.60 every day this week.

If you need to come a bit late or something just let me know, I'm alright to stay a bit if you are crunched for time.
by Ned
Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:26 pm

Last week before the holidays!

We have had our best year ever as a company and are green lighting deals - come check it out.
by Ned
Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:41 am

Unofficial after-party could could be arranged!
by Ned
Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:17 am

Ocean Rodeo Year End Celebration

Dear BWD Community, Ocean Rodeo is celebrating its best year yet! We're stoked to be your local brand, and to be a strong and growing global kite brand as well. As such, we're having a celebration of sorts. For the rest of December we're offering amazing deals on everything we have in stock. This in...
by Ned
Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:37 pm
Topic: Brew tours?
Replies: 11
Views: 4316

I'd try a stout or something with you, maybe a 1/4 share. Anyone else out there up for a 1/4 share?

I'm like Todd... too much variety to commit to too much of one beer!
by Ned
Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:48 am
Topic: UPDATE - "learn a backroll" clinic this w/e
Replies: 12
Views: 4004

Now a Backroll Clinic!

OK we are going to try this again this weekend! This time we'll switch it up though to something that seems to be of more interest to a few folks I've talked to. Saturday morning starting around 10.30-11.00 I'll try to explain "How to do a Backroll" (no, not strapless!). Meet up by Strong ...
by Ned
Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:40 pm
Topic: UPDATE - "learn a backroll" clinic this w/e
Replies: 12
Views: 4004

Alright folks!

Sleepy weekend last time around, but this is on offer again. Same deal, show up Saturday morning in front of Strong Kiteboarding if interested.

We'll also be doing a bar tuning clinic on Sunday!

Cheers
Ned