Best Visa for Aeroplan or travel miles

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Re: Alaska Card

Post by KUS »

KC7777 wrote:I went for the Alaska Card....$20,000 limit. haha That could be a problem!....See Kus - I do take advice.....
well I was gonna recommend my Alaska MC ....but I figured you would then just go areoplan or something else :roll:
You can use my annual spare companion fare deal I have since I never seem to use it..... could save you tons, for 110 bux the second person flies....also the best ws gear shipping deal.....
Using the points accumulated it works best to book separate flights for Maui to and from....one way uses way more points than the other... :idea:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
nanmoo

Post by nanmoo »

Wow he listened! Now I almost believe that he might make the Oregon coast!
Don't forget to bring a towel!
Martin

Post by Martin »

Alaska Airlines Mastercard for over 10 years.
We use it for everything possible and now Costco!
Originally, we signed on because they flew to LaPaz for LaVentana but now only Cabo which is still okay.
Marion manages to fly to Cabo for 17,500 points.
Next week off to Florida on mileage points. Free is good ( well, sort of free ).
A small annoyance is that they haven't set up an online form to tell them you will be travelling outside Canada. One still has to phone each time.
JL

Post by JL »

I better get a new passport. I've saved ~ 100,000 Alaska air miles !!! :P
Thermals are good.
KC7777

OC

Post by KC7777 »

nanmoo wrote:Wow he listened! Now I almost believe that he might make the Oregon coast!
Just bot a 2013 84L quad off of Kus.....for the Coast.

hmmmm...I have listened to both Kus and Tony in the same week!

WTF. I am slipping.

K
juandesooka
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by juandesooka »

JL wrote:I better get a new passport. I've saved ~ 100,000 Alaska air miles !!! :P
That's called a "good problem to have".

Now the fight over who will take the cheap companion fare.....significant other or kite buddies, hmm. :lol:
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Martin wrote:Alaska Airlines Mastercard ...A small annoyance is that they haven't set up an online form to tell them you will be travelling outside Canada. One still has to phone each time.
apparently they now no longer care if you are ....in the US at least....Royal same thing :idea:
KC7777 wrote:
nanmoo wrote:Wow he listened! Now I almost believe that he might make the Oregon coast!
Just bot a 2013 84L quad off of Kus.....for the Coast. hmmmm...I have listened to both Kus and Tony in the same week! WTF. I am slipping. K
I don't feel responsible, you asked the question....I recall commenting only on volume, that 84 should work well but also said your money board should be around 92 and it is easier to learn in waves with more volume. Will see how it goes I guess 8)
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....