Search found 4 matches

by Nobby Raish
Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:55 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: The Nitinat rules
Replies: 49
Views: 14226

Garbage!

'We should all take it upon ourselves to politelly enforce them... ' Let's not get too carried away over a trifle folks. Hate that word 'enforce' usually backfires and creates bad vibes. Better to just, as I do, pick up if something's bothering you. I could point out there's a lot of much greater nu...
by Nobby Raish
Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:22 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: The Nitinat rules
Replies: 49
Views: 14226

Haven't been hanging around nitnat tnat much until again this year. Noticed the kite safety situation had deteriorated--becoming one of the most reckless (after Venezuela) places on the planet. So-called 'teadchers' screaming at their 'students' as kites come crashing down at the main windsurf launc...
by Nobby Raish
Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:28 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: My SMART METERS Letter ...and lots more
Replies: 31
Views: 20212

Dumb Meters

Good on you, guy! You're npot alone--tons of us have successfully resisted the installation. Easy for me--al I have to do is lock the front gate but lots of my neighbors have resisted easily thru sheer feistiness. My own objection is that I just don't want to be sucked ibto that technological black ...
by Nobby Raish
Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:34 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Nitinaht - What Services?
Replies: 6
Views: 2959

nitnat 'fee'

In fairness, it should be pointed out that the 'contract' only obliges the contractees to pick up the money, stock the outhouses--no road maintenance or anything like that. Yes, the charges are absoutely ludicrous but it's the way the govt does things. And the Indians run it more amicably than any o...