The Nitinat rules

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
Teabag

Post by Teabag »

This is all because of inflatable kites. If everyone was flying foil kites instead there would be no safety issue with launching/landing. No argue about water/shore launch. With foil kites, you just hot launch them safely (there is no power in the kite at first).

Say yes to fast, effecient and extremely safe foil kites, say no to inflatable kites and their dangerous launch procedure. Safety First!!! :lol:
abetanzo

Post by abetanzo »

no fireworks with dogs around
Last edited by abetanzo on Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
AC

Post by AC »

Now you know how the dogs feel:)
bajabarb

Post by bajabarb »

FromIKSURFMaG on Facebook sums up my thoughts :twisted:
Open attachment
Attachments
dk.jpg
dk.jpg (112.28 KiB) Viewed 2812 times
blackdogvan

Post by blackdogvan »

Teabag wrote:This is all because of inflatable kites. If everyone was flying foil kites instead there would be no safety issue with launching/landing. No argue about water/shore launch. With foil kites, you just hot launch them safely (there is no power in the kite at first).

Say yes to fast, effecient and extremely safe foil kites, say no to inflatable kites and their dangerous launch procedure. Safety First!!! :lol:
Yup, never seen you have a sketchy launch dude! Ever!! Neverever!!! nope. nuh-uhh. negative. no. no-sir. negatory. ummm... not-yes
Nobby Raish

Post by Nobby Raish »

Haven't been hanging around nitnat tnat much until again this year. Noticed the kite safety situation had deteriorated--becoming one of the most reckless (after Venezuela) places on the planet. So-called 'teadchers' screaming at their 'students' as kites come crashing down at the main windsurf launch etc. Indian bystanders with their kids, not knowing a kite in a power dive can be dangerous, in peril. It's an old sport now--nobody's gonna appreciate the brainless show-offing. Time to get it together and clean up your act before we're engulfed in pure chaos.
skywalker

Post by skywalker »

Can someone print and post the rules at Nitinat?

We should all take it upon ourselves to politelly enforce them...

The beatings will continue until moral improves
these are not the pumps you are looking for....
SmallWaveSteve

Post by SmallWaveSteve »

I didn't see anything about tossing pebbles at peoples chests to wake them up? (and by toss I mean throw, by pebbles I mean rocks, and by chest I mean forehead)
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Oh, BTW, to those who think their dead campchairs left in sites/beach is some sort of community contribution & those dumping piles of waste @bulletin board, a BIG F U!!!! I will be packing your stinking crap to the landfill/recycle inside my clean motorhome, dickheads! :evil: [smilie=fing09.gif]

Jl: You've got to learn to stop holding back Kus. Tell us what you really think !!! - Friday September 21, 1:02PM

Kus: JL, I suppose there will always be those who don't hold up their end and rely on the rest of the world to babysit their sorry wasteful asses taking up space, YOU know who you are, diapered bedwetters! - Friday September 21, 1:09PM
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
AC

"

Post by AC »

I will be heading up this coming week . I will donate my truck and time "AGAIN" and fill it with peoples trash .
Thanks for saying something Mark .
JL

Post by JL »

Nice work A.C. & Markus. I assume the campers who leave their trash are the same ones who avoid paying a camp MAINTENANCE fee :idea: :idea: :roll: :roll:
Thermals are good.
Teabag

Post by Teabag »

Dwayne, can you ask Hermann what weekend he will need help to put down the Sauna?

Any new kiters want to help, good way to contribute to community work :)

(unfortunately I cant help this year)
GWIND

Post by GWIND »

Kus. Nobody ask U to clean up. What do those lazy asses who take fees do for us. Let them do the clean up and please get a job or something.
Love. Gene
Thinking is over rated- Homer Simpson
AC

Post by AC »

If anytime I see garbage blowing around , I pick it up .
I do not leave it there . The only lazy asses that are out there are the ones that don't pick it up:) Thanks Mark '
Nobby Raish

Garbage!

Post by Nobby Raish »

'We should all take it upon ourselves to politelly enforce them... '

Let's not get too carried away over a trifle folks. Hate that word 'enforce' usually backfires and creates bad vibes. Better to just, as I do, pick up if something's bothering you. I could point out there's a lot of much greater nuisances at the lake . . . We don't want a return to the bad old days when the place was run like a stalag.