Search found 12 matches

by zen Flier
Sun May 24, 2015 10:19 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: The Sauna thread.
Replies: 6
Views: 2229

help with sauna

The sauna has always been a big part of my Nitnaht experience. I will be up there for the 6th happy to help. I was up last week the stove is half buried in the sand. Might need to be replaced. I will bring up some power tools Drills and screws. It would be great to get it going again. Geoff
by zen Flier
Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:10 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Nitinaht alive and well
Replies: 1
Views: 1142

Nitinaht alive and well

Great weekend at Nitinaht On my 14m and my 10m warm sunny perfect! The road is Ok the pink monster is gone. Life is good, Thanks Branden we where the first for 2013. Geoff
by zen Flier
Tue May 15, 2012 8:18 pm
Forum: Weather Talk
Topic: Great week at Nitinat
Views: 1413

Great week at Nitinat

7 dats at nitinat and 7 days of Kiting. On my 14m for the first few days. Thursday got out the 10m for the rest of the week. Some kiters where on 8 and 7s. Its here have fun!! Thanks to eveyone at the lake it was a great time. Geoff
by zen Flier
Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:55 pm
Topic: lost booties
Replies: 0
Views: 522

lost booties

This is a shot in the dark, but I lent my booties to a fellow kiter(I don't know your name) at Columbia beach at the end of last year in October. Your feet were getting all cut up and I felt sorry for you. I am now getting my stuff out for a new season and my booties are gone I never got them back. ...
by zen Flier
Wed May 12, 2010 9:59 am
Topic: Hard to kite alone
Replies: 0
Views: 588

Hard to kite alone

Is anyone going to nitinaht Thursday the 13th looks like good weather for kiting. Geoff
by zen Flier
Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:35 pm
Topic: Options for Kiting near an all inclusive resort...
Replies: 11
Views: 3443

Kiteing with the family is possible

I went to a all inclusive in the Caribbean this Winter. It has everything for kids and familys water slides all that stuff plus 9 or 10 bars, but this one has a kite school on the hotel beach. Fantastic kiting and the faimly is completly looked after. . Coconut bay in St Lucia punch it in. I got loc...
by zen Flier
Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:36 pm
Forum: Weather Talk
Topic: can we kite this week
Views: 1620

can we kite this week

Will there be wind at nitnat this week with the warm weather. Its hard to tell from the web-cam. Someone who lives at the lake please let me know, like Keven or Patty, thanks Geoff
by zen Flier
Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:15 pm
Topic: How we use the University of Washington Wind Model
Replies: 226
Views: 85422

I like to look at your forcast models even when I am not going kiting. When I do kite I need them to get in the car.
by zen Flier
Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:35 pm
Topic: Looking for Art
Replies: 4
Views: 1150

Looking for Art

HI I am looking for a man named Art he is 62 years old lives in victoria. He has been wind surfing at nitanat for years. If anyone knows his last name or his phone # could you please let me know! thanks
by zen Flier
Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:21 am
Topic: Custom kiteboard
Views: 916

I would like to make my own board I have a great shop on salt spring Island. I did make a wooden board but it was far too heavy when finished. Where did you get the foam core? That sounds like the way to go, But then I guess you need to have a vacume press? Thanks Geoff
by zen Flier
Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:10 am
Topic: Nitinaht Kite Session
Views: 1200

Wish I was at the lake ,house, work, family, life, keep getting in the way of kiting
by zen Flier
Mon May 11, 2009 1:43 pm
Topic: sauna
Views: 1357

sauna

Had a great day at nitnat on sat but it gets cold. I heard the wood stove for the sauna needs to be replaced. I am sure I can get one. Who ever puts the sauna together let me know when. I would be happy to help. Thanks Geoff