Search found 9 matches

by Clive W
Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:59 am
Forum: Support
Topic: Private messages in "Outbox"
Replies: 7
Views: 5920

Re: PM's

[quote="Sandy Beach"]Clive, I suggest that you use the public 'Message board' to indicate to the person who you are trying to communicate with to check their pm's. Dave doesn't need any more work with regards to the bwd site in my opinion.[/quote] That's cool. Thanks for the idea. I wasn't...
by Clive W
Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:12 am

Re: Private messages in "Outbox"

[quote="bwd"][quote="Clive W"]Does that mean that the other users haven't logged into the site to retrieve their messages?[/quote]
yup[/quote]

Thanks!
by Clive W
Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:36 am

Private messages in "Outbox"

Hello. Just a quick question that I don't see answered in the FAQs. I have responded to a couple of PM's in my message centre / inbox, and now they're sitting in my outbox, and they've been there for nearly 5 days. Does that mean that the other users haven't logged into the site to retrieve their me...
by Clive W
Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:59 pm
Forum: Directions to Island Sailing Spots
Topic: Directions to Nitinat (GPS file)
Replies: 0
Views: 2751

Directions to Nitinat (GPS file)

Hi folks. Having just taken my first trip to Nitinat from Victoria, I thought I'd record the journey with my GPS and post a KMZ file. You can open this file with many smartphone GPS apps, such as Orux Maps. The track begins in Youbou and finishes at the Nitinat campground. Enjoy! (KMZ/KML files are ...
by Clive W
Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:23 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Kiteboard fins - where to buy single hole fins?
Replies: 8
Views: 2567

BTW Ocean Rodeo says those fins only have two holes.

Bizarre! The saga continues..
by Clive W
Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:39 am

Ah - brilliant. I'm sure the grub screws will work, or I can fashion some nylon ones that will break away. I will drop by the Ocean Rodeo outlet store and check them out. Regarding fins4sale.. I have tried to contact the fins4sale site by e-mail twice with no reply. There's no phone number on their ...
by Clive W
Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:58 am

Strange - Ocean Rodeo can't help me out. They say their fins are for Futures fix boxes (http://www.thepitsurfshop.com/wp-conten ... urebox.gif) which are very different of course. The outlet store said they don't have anything like what I'm looking for.

Any other leads out there?
by Clive W
Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:53 am

Never heard of them until now. Thanks for the lead! I'll investigate.

I gave up and ordered from the manufacturer in Italy a couple of days ago - so it's a little late this time, but hopefully Ocean Rodeo can hook me up in the future.

Cheers!
by Clive W
Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:31 am

Kiteboard fins - where to buy single hole fins?

Hi. I'm actually a surf kayaker in Victoria, and I need 4 fins for my kayak, and they're a fairly specific type that are hard to find - but apparently some kiteboards use the exact same type of fins. They're single hole/stud fins (ie, only uses one screw) with 2 little knobs that hold it straight. T...