Search found 5 matches

by CRiver gal
Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:18 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Nitinat conditions
Replies: 7
Views: 3537

Yes I realize clear weather is typically what is needed. Also trying to determine if winds can also happen on days where its predicted to have a mix of sun and cloud, as with this coming week.
Thanks for reply
by CRiver gal
Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:38 am
Topic: Nitinat conditions
Replies: 7
Views: 3537

Nitinat conditions

I could use some feedback on the best way to predict the wind forecast for Nitinat Lake. I realize on this website there is the wind prediction chart but it does not forecast far ahead and furthermore I am almost certain that couple years ago when I went to Nitinat we had loads of wind and BWD chart...
by CRiver gal
Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:08 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: LaVentana Questions
Replies: 22
Views: 7051

La Ventana

I am certainly no expert but might as well give you my recent experience with La Ventana. I guess I could be considered now a novice windsurfer....learned as a teenager and just last year took in on to a higher level. Very fit, strong so I caught on quick. Still have not put that much time into it b...
by CRiver gal
Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:55 pm
Topic: Windsurf buddies needed
Replies: 3
Views: 1782

Windsurf buddies needed

Hello, New to this site and not sure if it will work for me. I am from Campbell River, fairly new to windsurfing, and looking for people to meet up with at Nitnat Lake. I have been there twice before with a friend but now I have no one to go with. Safely wise is just nice to know someone is looking ...
by CRiver gal
Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:52 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: Windsurf buddies
Replies: 0
Views: 2430

Windsurf buddies

Hello, New to this site and not sure if it will work for me. I am from Campbell River, fairly new to windsurfing, and looking for people to meet up with at Nitnat Lake. I have been there twice before with a friend but now I have no one to go with. Safely wise is just nice to know someone is looking ...