Search found 96 matches

by Cj
Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:48 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: I've heard good things about Mui Ne???
Replies: 11
Views: 4110

Stephen... Amazing Info!!!

Thanks so much. You pretty much just planned my trip for me. I'm really excited to explore a new zone but have been not really sure what I was getting into. This will definitely help me get to and stay where I need to be. Hopefully I'll see you there!! Thanks again.
by Cj
Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:08 pm

More info please. Paul??? Scott??? (250) 880 0711
by Cj
Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Does the "sleeper bus" stop at ever bus stop or do I have to look into that further?

Just kidding… not
by Cj
Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Thanks, good stuff.

Scott or Paul or Greg. You guys going this year? Love to chat about your experiences.

I would like to avoid resort style accommodation. Where have you guys stayed? any contacts?

What I've picked up so far is don't drive in Saigon, but it sounds cool there.
by Cj
Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:12 pm

I've heard good things about Mui Ne???

Hey all it's CJ Just looking for any info regarding traveling in Vietnam. Looks to me the best way to get to Mui Ne is a flight into Ho Chi Minh… then what? Are there transit options to Mui Ne and how far and expensive is that? are Car rentals needed? How about good accommodation recommendations? Be...
by Cj
Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:47 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Best Visa for Aeroplan or travel miles
Replies: 21
Views: 7940

I found Aeroplan points so hard to use. Limited seats so Ive found it always hard to fly on the dates I wanted. Seems like to many points too, I recall something like 35000 points Victoria to Cabo with huge layovers along the way. If you get and Aerogold it a point per dollar so you have to do some ...
by Cj
Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:14 pm
Topic: Friday kite video
Replies: 6
Views: 2118

kite boarders are such show offs!
by Cj
Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:42 pm
Topic: Friday kite video
Replies: 6
Views: 2118

They must be pretty hard to fly in the wind. Also a huge bummer when it ends up in a tree like the helicopter I got for christmas!
by Cj
Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:36 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: What Adolf thinks of the latest drama
Replies: 22
Views: 8331

really really good! baaahahaha. mix in some techno next time. boots and pants and boots and pants!
by Cj
Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:34 pm
Topic: AIRLINE TRAVEL WITH BOARD AND KITE
Replies: 16
Views: 4973

I'm going to board a Alaska flight from Vic then a Delta flight, Seatle to NC. From what I'm picking up , Alaska's cool but ..any thoughts on Delta? How about returning?

CJ
by Cj
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:12 pm
Topic: Hatteras ??
Replies: 5
Views: 1863

Hatteras ??

Can anybody share there experiences visiting Cape Hatteras? I want to go this spring. Good places to stay? Best areas? Best way to get there? (Cheapest) What airport? How about car rentals? It looks like you can drive on some of the beaches maybe a truck would be best? How far drive is it from airpo...
by Cj
Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:01 pm
Topic: Dear Dude who kept moving my SUP off of the beach...
Replies: 32
Views: 8217

One time i was so furious that somebody drank all my beer from my cooler... then I realized I was in the wrong campsite!
by Cj
Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 pm
Topic: Wind Sock
Replies: 3
Views: 1253

Everyone needs a good swim once in awhile. I don't feel the flag helps much in the holes and gusts of cook st.
by Cj
Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:16 pm
Topic: Pay yourself first, then kite.
Replies: 17
Views: 3950

Thanks everyone regarding beer and sailing, love the input. Fat Tug#1! I agree with three quarters your checklist KUS! My main point is we all share a common passion that doesn't cost a green fee. We pay a lift pass or drop in fee for most extra curricular activities we attend. ( right? what dont we...
by Cj
Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:40 pm
Topic: Ventanna Wind Direction ???
Views: 1813

Teabag, You'll huck those big airs in LaVentana coming into the beach on starboard. the waves are coming from the north. The wind swell sets up better for jumping that direction if your lower down in the bay ( south end ). Bonus is if you fuck up and float in, you blow right into a sandy beach. Just...