Search found 194 matches

by asscrack
Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:15 am
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: the new KITE BEACH
Replies: 26
Views: 7989

Cowichan?

Cowichan bay,or Cowichan lake?Cowichan bay need boat,The lake gets windy only ever so often,there is know where to launch a kite from safely,as the wind comes staight down the lake,usually light,8 to 12 knts.sometimes stronger.You never see kites,sometimes a windsurfer or two.Nitnat is the spot.
by asscrack
Sat Jul 17, 2004 3:26 pm
Topic: the new KITE BEACH
Views: 7989

new kite site

:lol: Hey Pimphand,Let me know the next time the "spot" goes off,I will try to rip it up.Hasn't been filling to well at "KOOK ST." lately. :cry:
by asscrack
Wed Jul 14, 2004 6:11 pm
Forum: Support
Topic: Sailing log support
Replies: 34
Views: 19875

passing wind log

I have averaged about 300 hours of kiting so far this year,Yah-Hoooo!!!!!!
by asscrack
Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:42 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Gorge Games
Replies: 14
Views: 3591

The GORGE

Hey Dale,"OZZY ANDREW" is looking for a ride to the games,you can get him at the Crabmans.Hey Heather Nitnat looks good weather wise,watch for thieves,Going to be windy around here too! Long beach may be rocking as well.No thieves there that I know of either.
by asscrack
Wed Jul 07, 2004 9:28 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: Thieves at Nitinat!
Views: 6910

thieving

This is "Bad"! This cannot be tolerated.Whoever is doing this must be caught.The Administration resonsible for collecting the campsite fee's must have to do the policing.There is a lot of money being collected.They must assume some responsiblity here.This has never happened in the past.Som...
by asscrack
Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:05 pm
Forum: Comments and Suggestions
Topic: the not so 'official' webcam thread
Replies: 17
Views: 5942

webcam

hey dave you can count me in for $$$$$if we can get a kook street cam up and running,i'm in. :roll:
by asscrack
Sat Jun 05, 2004 9:45 am
Topic: windsurfers OWN kiters
Replies: 41
Views: 10028

kook st.

Look at photo's,click on video's and photo's by Rob.You will see a short of the kook St. video.Contact rob to get yourself a copy of the full version. 8)
by asscrack
Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:57 am

knowledge

:roll: I know the earth is really flat,and that the universe is only,10 feet thick,and that everything sucks when it's not windy. :wink:
by asscrack
Sat Jun 05, 2004 7:11 am

passing wind

Hey :D lads,If you have seen the windsurfing video by Rob Creese "KOOK STREET" you will appreciate the sport much more.Rob the master has captured the heart ,of LOCAL windsports here.You cannot help bieng moved by the footage of our local beach going off.This is strickly a windsurfing vide...
by asscrack
Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:13 pm
Topic: do's and dont's of kiteboarding by Johnnyread.
Views: 4263

rules

I'm starting to think that "CARDING" is just not nesessary with the small number's involved here locally.Time spent on the water is good for community spirit.
by asscrack
Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:04 pm

Rules

So, :roll: Looks as though, we are sure we want safe courteous kiting. :D Here in our local relm.The safest thing to do is always to talk about it.That's where the local guidlines come in.Make sure that everyone understands that we all must police ourselves,and use "common sense"! Make the...
by asscrack
Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:39 pm

do's and dont's of kiteboarding by Johnnyread.

Hey there kiteboarders and wana be's.I think it is time to talk about the "RULES".Yes there are rules.The 10 commandments of kitesurfing.The first rule.Thou shall not break the rules,or punishment shall befall you.The next 9 are fairly easy,lets talk about them.Or create new ones,this need...
by asscrack
Mon Mar 29, 2004 4:47 pm
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Only
Replies: 36
Views: 11182

event

Hey there must be a lot of frustrated kiters out there!Tranquilla guy's!
by asscrack
Tue Feb 03, 2004 6:25 am
Topic: Warm Flatuations From Cabarete Dominican Republic
Replies: 11
Views: 2805

Warm Flatuations From Cabarete Dominican Republic

:roll: CHECK THIS WEBSITE FOR INFO ON THE D.R. VACATION DESTINATIONS. WWW.WINDSOFCABARETE.COM