Tuesday Evening Session

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

Tuesday Evening Session

Post by Bobson »

Tuesday evening was fantastic at Island View. Warm and 13 - 15 knots with 4 kiters and a few windsurfers. (BWD) you and guy you were with(sorry can't remember his name) were rigging on 6.0's, as your both much lighter than myself(220lbs) so I should probably have been on a bit bigger sail I'm guessing. I'll post a wanted add for a larger sail(6.0 is my largest right now) but if anyone has anything larger than that(without cams preferably) still fairly cheap $100 bucks..ish let me know. I only have a 460 mast with a med. extension. I'm not sure of my boom length. Sounds like tonight will be same conditions....hopefully! See you out there!
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: Tuesday Evening Session

Post by bwd »

Bobson wrote:Tuesday evening was fantastic at Island View...
Hey Bobson: yeah last night was fun at Isl View. After you left we sailed until 8:30pm and barely got planing on the 6.0's but it was fun for light wind tricks and good practice. And totally warm - although we wimped out and wore wetsuits.

Today looks like it will be sailable+kiteable at Isl View again and it is also going off at Gordons. I might head to Gordons around 3:30,

dave