Starboard Trance 94 ??

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Patches

Starboard Trance 94 ??

Post by Patches »

I'm trying to get info on the Trance 94. If anyone one has taken one for a test ride I'm interested in any feedback one has to offer.
Patches
more force 4
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by more force 4 »

I know nothing. If you don't get a local response, try rec.winsurfing, you will get lots of opinions. Make sure you give your weight/skill level/sail range/typical water conditions in your question, it will speed the process.

http://groups.google.com/groups?oi=djq& ... indsurfing
windsurf247

Trance 94

Post by windsurf247 »

Try the forum on the Starboard website. Lots of opinions/info there. I think it's www.star-board.com
Good luck :D
Windskipper#1

Trance 94

Post by Windskipper#1 »

I ride the starboard trance 84. Very nice board! Planes early , great freestyle, and freeryde aswell, the board is also made for our onshore wave conditions. I'm sure that the 94 is very similar but can get you going in some light winds. I tell people that the trance is the best allround board that you could possibly have for the coast of B.C.

Support Trident sports in Vancouver
KC 7777

Trance 94 Wood = sweet

Post by KC 7777 »

Patches,
You know I will let you know what my new Trance 94 is like. It is still a virgin, but soon I am hoping to jibe it around your head at the Nat or Rowena. K
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

You kids...

Post by Bobson »

:twisted: Hey Casey Letters, you've got a Trance 94 now.....what happened to the other boards....oh, you've still got em......just another toy in the toybox 8) ..??? HA! See ya soon Dood! :shock:
thankgodiatepastaforbreak

Trance

Post by thankgodiatepastaforbreak »

I ride the Trance 84 also. It is a great board for freestyle and waves. It isn't too too fast but never loses control on a wave. I would sacrafice speed for manouverability any day.