WANTED - WINDSURF INSTRUCTION

General discussions about windsurfing: equipment, setup tips, problems, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
Jude

Post by Jude »

Lol funny you mention that Jo, I just celebrated my stag this morning having a windsurfing lesson with Kevin care of my brother and groomsman. Unfortunately, I'm working nights the next week, then getting married, then heading off to Puerto Vallarta for my honeymoon! No more windsurfing in September for me! :( (well, maybe a quick session before the wedding if the wind is up).

At least now I have some freestyle stuff to practice, thanks for the leeward reverse sailing and the rail riding tips Kevin! The beach in Parksville was great this morning; Blue skies, 10 knots and high tide!
Gramma Jo

Post by Gramma Jo »

Congratulations Jude ! :D Wishing you a wonderful lifetime together! Remember to walk-and-talk as often as possible. And my goodness what a wonderful honeymoon destination! Enjoy! :) -- Super info about Kevin's instruction. I hope I can get a chance this week to try once again. Gramma Jo (old enough to know better, young enough? I hope so ! :roll: )
Just want to somehow play on the water with a sail.