Used SUPs

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
JL

Used SUPs

Post by JL »

I'm looking to SUP & even though this is a 'wind' site I feel we could link SUP's for sale here.
:P
Thermals are good.
OtLunch

Post by OtLunch »

Hey JL,

Do you know what style of board you are looking for? My one suggestion would be to demo as many as possible. Many of us have them and would have no problem letting you it out. You add quite a bit to this site!

I have a Jimmy Lewis Albatross (now called Mission) you can try. It is more of a stable distance touring board than a race or surf style board.

You can demo many of the Starboard line at Ocean River. Naish etc at Epic Surf.
JL

Post by JL »

Thanks O.T. lunch. I'm thinking touring/surf compromise . Lots of swell near our French beach cottage :P Starboard Big Easy perhaps :idea:
Thermals are good.
OtLunch

Post by OtLunch »

Hey JL,
The Big Easy may be a little big for you, perhaps a Starboard Blend for your size. Just a thought.

I just saw that Warren at TheEasyRider.com posted some clearance prices on boards. Shipping to Victoria was easy.

http://www.theeasyrider.com/palladium/?cat=6
JL

Post by JL »

Thermals are good.
Vik

Post by Vik »

I've got a surf specific SUP I'd be willing to sell. It's in mint condition. I'm in Victoria until mid-Nov if you want to see it.
Safe riding,

Vik
www.thelazyrando.com
JL

Post by JL »

Thanks Vic . Which one do you have & how much $ ... I'm just entering suping so I (~ 180) Imagine 170 liters or so is my limit :?
Thermals are good.