BWD Oregon Coast Wavesailing Camp 2014

Races, swaps, beer nights, clinics, etc.

C36
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by C36 »

Second trip is a bit of long shot for me (planning two short stints at Long Beach in August with the kids as prep-school for the Oregon coast :D :wink: ). There are a couple of 'windows' for retun trip to the Oregon coast for me:

2A - fourth week of July (19-27)
2B - fifth week of July (26-2)
2C - third week of August (17-23) ~ tight
2D - a week+ in Sept (this might well be the strongest option for me, especially if the kids are out of school)

Glad to see BWD continuing to score in GB and the next shift (Kus, Eastside, DavidM) being treated so well at Flo! :D 8)
C36
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by C36 »

redbaron wrote:Wednesday was a great day for jumping at Pistol. One of my Forward loop attempts got messy. Everything fell apart mid-air; my feet let loose from the straps and a gust of wind hammered everything down to a splat. Between the crash/splash and the mad scrabble in the impact zone, the fin of my board, or a shark tooth put a 1/4" deep, 1" long laceration over my right ankle. Dave(c36) help with some sweet first aid. Thank you again Dave8) . I probably should have stayed out of the dirty ocean water for the next couple days, but the photos later that day were well worth it. Friday morning things started to get infected. Headed to hospital Friday afternoon. Apparently walking around on a infected foot spreads the cellulitis faster. Drove switch foot all the way home.
You are most welcome (for the little I did). Glad to see from the weekend session logs that you were out on the water again! :D Hope your recover is compete (if not now very soon)!
TheLaw

Post by TheLaw »

So who else is going for a round 2? Looks like me and Dunkinguy are heading down for the first week of August forecast permitting. Coast is the #1 priority followed by the Gorge.
Give'R
Johnnyman

Post by Johnnyman »

What does first week of August mean? Aug 1-10?
Slim chance I could fit in 1-6 or 3-9, 9-14. All my vacation time is done but there is a chance I could do a short stint, 6 days in a row in Aug. JB
redbaron
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by redbaron »

I have the time off and should be able to make it. :)
Going to wear booties this time. :|
TheLaw

Post by TheLaw »

Leaving next Friday part of the beginning of August Johnnyman. :-)

Based on the model it would be nice to be there early next week, but I have to work and my van mate is committed to his ironwomen until around friday.

The Evos need to be set free back to the sea!
Give'R