Help keep the Island View cam alive...

What's new on the website
bwd
Developer
Developer

Help keep the Island View cam alive...

Post by bwd »

As most of you know, Grant is leaving for Perth next week for 3 months (lucky bastard). Instead of shutting the camera down in the peak SE wind season, I am paying for his internet access while he is away. Someone is house sitting for him and is going to look after the camera.

So, all you people that use the camera - how about chipping in say $10 each (15 people would work). Bosun's Locker is still sponsoring the camera's and this is help paying for the initial purchase of each of them, but the internet cost is extra now. Thanks!
JL

Post by JL »

I'M in...nice j.r. photo...jim
morewind

Post by morewind »

Yeah, count me in too. These cams rock.

Even more $ support if you catch me on the cam looping. Well, that might take a bit of work with photoshop :cry:
Bobson
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by Bobson »

I'm in for $10 as I look at the camera every day.....definitely worth it. Thanks BWD!
Joe

Post by Joe »

I'm in too. The camera is great!
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

Thanks everyone - I'll be collecting $$ on the beach. Hopefully we can get it up and running again soon. I had to actually drive down there this morning to check the wind - now that is crazy. [smilie=rauch06.gif]
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

bigwavedave wrote:Thanks everyone - I'll be collecting $$ on the beach. Hopefully we can get it up and running again soon. I had to actually drive down there this morning to check the wind - now that is crazy. [smilie=rauch06.gif]
Hi again everyone :-$:

If you like the cam and use it, don't forget to give me $10 if you see me around. So far I have collected from 4 people (thanks guys!).

dave
Now That I’ve Given Up Hope, I Feel Much Better
kite sick

Post by kite sick »

good morning dave. count me in for IV web cam support. Iwill try and get some $ to you this week. Your web site is an essential service. Cheers, Darwin [smilie=beer.gif]
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

kite sick wrote:good morning dave. count me in for IV web cam support. Iwill try and get some $ to you this week. Your web site is an essential service. Cheers, Darwin [smilie=beer.gif]
Thanks Darwin :mrgreen:,

dave
Now That I’ve Given Up Hope, I Feel Much Better
kus

island view wind cam

Post by kus »

I can drop my contribution off at Bosun's. Don't usually sail up that way but enjoy the cam and wanna keep it going for the poor kiters. Count me in.....

c'mon the restaya bums, give poor Dave some of your hoarded kite mula!! Free rides are for whimps, this ain't no welfare state....Is that about right for tone, Dave? :lol: Markus