Ride to Windfest

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy

Ride to Windfest

Post by SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy »

Hey ya'll....I had such an outstanding time this last week at the Nitinaht that I would like to come back for windfest in a couple of weeks! Is anyone going up Friday morning and back to Vic Sunday night? Could cover gas costs if you've got room for my big kite bag, a backpack and a bag of groceries....and maybe some beers....Cheers.
Kevin

If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy. Be content with what you have take joy in the way things are. When you realize you have all you need, the World belongs to you.
Tyvealive

windfest

Post by Tyvealive »

feel like a nube here...lol, but when is windfest this year?
Cheers,
SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy

windfest

Not next weekend but the weekend after...
Kevin

If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy. Be content with what you have take joy in the way things are. When you realize you have all you need, the World belongs to you.
SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy

Kevin

Tyvealive

Post by Tyvealive »

Right on!
SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy

yeaaaaaa!

Ok so we'll go then?! ;0)))

I'll book another aeroplan ticket....as soon as i get the green light!
Kevin