Free Demo Session for Triton Monofoil

General discussions about kiting: equipment, setup tips, safety, where to go, where you should have been, lost and found
kumak

Free Demo Session for Triton Monofoil

Post by kumak »

I am happy to be part of Triton Monofoil family and can offer you the free demo session to feel the potential of the Monofoil.
You need to be at least intermediate kite foiler to feel the difference and to explore the full potential of what the Monofoil brings to the table. I am currently at Nitnat, for at least 10 more days (maybe longer if I find someone to share the campsite with).
My name is Boris and I have white 2008 Dodge Sprinter van. Stop by by my site {where I have a small sign: Triton Monofoil Demo Session) or if you see me out on the beach with the Monofoil, please don't hesitate to stop me to take a look, ask me questions about the Monofoil and book the free demo session.
Nitnat has the best wind/water conditions to take it out for a test ride.
I am planning to visit Nimpkish Lake and China Creek by Port Alberni after this trip and will be back at Nitnat later in the summer. When I am not at one of those 3 places, I live in South Surrey. Since I don't know the exact dates when will be on those locations please send me a message to and we can go from there to set you up with a free trial of the Monofoil. If you see me at any of those locations please, dont hesitate to reach out.
Happy kite foiling!
KayakDoc

Re: Free Demo Session for Triton Monofoil

Post by KayakDoc »

May have to give him a shout. Jim Stringfellow will lend me his. I am interested in what other mono-foilers may have experienced as well. Anyone?