Victoria airport winds

We want your feedback: comments, complaints and suggestions for the website

tweezer
Website Donor
Website Donor

Victoria airport winds

Post by tweezer »

Hey Dave, how about adding the Victoria airport wind report to your list of sites - for Sidney sailors/workers.
bwd
Developer
Developer

Re: Victoria airport winds

Post by bwd »

tweezer wrote:Hey Dave, how about adding the Victoria airport wind report to your list of sites - for Sidney sailors/workers.
Hey tweezer:

I'll add it next week. You are the 3rd person to suggest it. Others use it for winter SE at Island View.

The latest table is getting kind of long - does anyone have a hard time finding sites? Any suggestions? Maybe separate tables for Strait of Georgia, West Coast South, J de Fuca
tweezer
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by tweezer »

I think the list is still a manageable size. I wouldn't split it. You've got the sort by column working. It works great!
wind_dummy

Re: Victoria airport winds

Post by wind_dummy »

bigwavedave wrote:The latest table is getting kind of long - does anyone have a hard time finding sites? Any suggestions? Maybe separate tables for Strait of Georgia, West Coast South, J de Fuca
yo BWD, please don't change that page, i like having to load only one page to my phone! your site is the only one to be bookmarked these days! iwindsurf went to tha recycle bin a long time ago i know people that don't even sail that use your site, awesome source for timely info!
Waterose

Post by Waterose »

BWD: ditto - I like the table the way it is ! Great job on your website ! Thanks for doing it We all benefit .
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

Reply to : Tweezer, iserf and Waterose

Thanks for the input - I'll leave the table alone. It is definitely easier for me that way!

Tweezer: I added the Vic airport winds - enjoy