Photo Gallery Update

What's new on the website
bwd
Developer
Developer

Photo Gallery Update

Post by bwd »

The Photo Gallery was updated tonight. This is the first of a few updates I will be doing over the next week or so. It was a fairly major update so let me know if there are any problems. It fixes some security issues and adds some extras.

You can now crop and rotate pictures after you upload them. Once uploaded, just click on the picture and one option below the photo should be Crop and Rotate. Select this and it will pop up another window. If you want to rotate then select from the Rotate dropdown menu. To crop, check the Enable clipping box and drag the two corners to the desired crop size. Then save the picture. You have to refresh the page to see the desired effect.

Another extra is that you can edit and delete your photos, even when you accidentally put them in the wrong folder (like the Webcam folder :wink:). Just click the photo and below the photo should be a DELETE THIS FILE option.

dave
JL

Post by JL »

Thanks Dave.
Thermals are good.
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

As much as this is your life's work HollowBones :P I think it's time we chat about what happens when you get hit by a bus or something :? I mean, we can't just NOT have this site any longer, kinda like heroin addicts you can't just leave us hanging without some hits (ha :D) , sooooo:
I wanna see the last will and testament to ensure the executor knows there need to be some funds & directions set aside in the case of your untimely demise :roll: heaven forbid.....now wouldn't I feel bad if the CB sealion ate ya today :wink:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
Russian Dood

Post by Russian Dood »

I have a brilliant idea :idea: ! Lets clone him :idea: !!!! And chain his clone to a desk in highly secret atomic blast proof bunker where it could constantly be working on improving the website
Cancer must die!
colin

Post by colin »

i like r. doods sugestion
kite+waves=!