E'BAY AND KIJIJI SCAM

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
paulie_aus

E'BAY AND KIJIJI SCAM

Post by paulie_aus »

hey all bwd crew, anyone looking at buying a truck or car do not go through kijiji or ebay, i purchised a truck from kijiji who was using ebay's protection plain and just got screwed over $5000. The truck was ment to be sent from onterio to the island but no truck and $5000 missing. I got in contact with the RCMP about this and they could not do anything about this. The method that i payed with was money Gram.
So anyone looking to buy anyting of the net my advice is DONT[/quote][/b]
paulie_aus

Post by paulie_aus »

Went down to the police again with my boss yesterday but they are saying they still cant do anything about this, i have pics of this truck sent by the scammer and there is a number plate in one of the photos but my computer dosnt zoom in that far, can anyone help? please
http://usera.ImageCave.com/2005DodgeRam
bwd
Developer
Developer

Post by bwd »

I'd help but the pictures don't show up for me.
Dave
winddoctor
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by winddoctor »

Ditto
Poultry in motion
paulie_aus

Post by paulie_aus »

thanks anyway, the scamer sent me another email saying that they wont another $2000 and they will send it, so i am going to try and meet them in person saying that i have the $2000
paulie_aus

Post by paulie_aus »

hey bwd crew, i will give $2500 to who ever can get my $5000 back, i have lots of emails from sender will send them to you if intrested. Please help catch this guy
JAMES HIHO

TRUCK NUMBER ?

Post by JAMES HIHO »

hi paulie_aus,
I zoomed in and got 631 87
Hope it helps ,
James
MY HEART BEATS , MY SOUL SOARS , I AM