Sore? Banged up? PM Windoc, an RMT amoung us.

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
johnz

Sore? Banged up? PM Windoc, an RMT amoung us.

Post by johnz »

So, anyone who knows Chris "Windoc" Curran knows he would never endorse me posting this but I thought the community could use a reminder - or for any new members a heads up - that Chris Curran is a fantastic RMT.

Accidents happen in our sports, windsurfing and kiteboarding are both hard on the body and if you're not falling you're not trying. If you're suffering from a bruised or seized muscle give Chris a call. He works out of Element's of Health on Hillside and will have you sorted out quickly.

I'm only saying this because he's been amazing at helping me get over a couple serious injuries lately and he really does deserve to be known within our community. We have such an amazing community of wind addicts with professional lives on the side, it's good to remind each other to support one another once in a while...!

See you all on the water!

John Z
nanmoo

Post by nanmoo »

It should also be noted - that if you feel weird having Chris massage your inner thigh (hey I don't) - that the other RMT's I have been treated by at Elements of Health are also very good, and the staff in general very pleasant, friendly and professional. I have been there a number of times now for reasons from bathtub bruises, various soccer injuries to post-surgery aches and have nothing but positive things to say after each visit.
Don't forget to bring a towel!