Mr. Paul Underhill

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
GWIND

Mr. Paul Underhill

Post by GWIND »

Everyone should read the blog. Paul's got lungs.
Oh it's good.
Thinking is over rated- Homer Simpson
winddoctor
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by winddoctor »

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

It's better than good. It's gooderer.

http://www.paulneedslungs.com/?m=201202

Paul's a frickin' superman.
Poultry in motion

Post by 240 »

Paul,
You truly are blessed! You have struggled your whole life to understand why, how and what were the reasons for you and your best friends conditions. I have heard an abundance of stories of your past friends, and have a piece of understanding the daily struggles it takes to survive. You absolutely are standing tall now for all of your beloved friends who did not have the same success. Not too many people will ever know the life you have lived, but all of us can learn to understand through you how precious it really is. I look forward to seeing you again. An amazing role model you are! Top shelf my friend!
Congratulations to the both of you.
Jordan
JL

Post by JL »

Awesome news. 8)
Thermals are good.
Kite Kook

Thanks!

Post by Kite Kook »

:D

Hey guys, thanks so much for the effusive praise, but honestly, can't take any credit for the incredible blessing!

I feel *so* grateful for the incredible support I have, and am enjoying each and every day. Also looking forward to getting back on the water sometime this spring.

Thanks again!

Paul
Vive et Ama
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

Kite Kook:
Stoked! Got out for a very brief session (before it switched West and looked awesome!) and it was indeed just like riding a bike - came right back. *SO* hoping to get out again tomorrow! Thanks for the launch Tony :) - Monday July 09, 9:17PM
Bones:
-most welcome Paul, good to see you out shaking all the rust off - Tuesday July 10, 9:58AM
Mark Atkins:
gr8 to see you out there k-kook... could NOT tell that it's been 3 years - you ripped it. - Monday July 09, 9:26PM
Kitesurferdale:
kitekook, that is fantastic so great to "read" your back on the water - Tuesday July 10, 7:16AM
Sandy Beach:
KiteKook, way to go, sounds like your lungs helped catch some ocean air;)What a milestone,July 9/12, date to mark down, so happy for you!!:) - Monday July 09, 11:06PM
Otlunch:
Signing up for organ donation only takes a minute, please do so here: https://transplant.bc.ca/OnlineReg/bcts.asp - Tuesday July 10, 8:47AM
Back on the water at Cook Street! Biking racing around. The big smile is out.

That is so very cool, Mr. Underhill :!:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
Kite Kook

Post by Kite Kook »

:D :D :D

Thanks guys! Wonderful to have all the support. I hope to get down again this evening - can't wait for more!

Paul
Vive et Ama
Obsessioned

Post by Obsessioned »

I loved how the pulmonary function test guy at royal jubilee told me all about you!
Amazing story - what an inspiration! Great seeing you out this summer @ cook st.
Keep it up!
Kite Kook

Post by Kite Kook »

:D
takes one to know one - an inspiration that is! My wife went through HD many years ago - to be kiting through treatment is just insane!

Thanks for the kind words, hope to see you for one more westerly at Cook before summer is over!

Paul
Vive et Ama