Looking for Participants

General discussions. Please keep the topics weather, windsurf and kiteboard related. See the Off-Topic forum for other topics.
marct

Looking for Participants

Post by marct »

I am currently enrolled in an Executive MBA at Royal Roads University. As part of the program, we are required to include primary research (surveys and interviews). I need your help to fulfill this requirement...

I am currently conducting an online survey on Marketing Sales Strategies for equipment of specialized water sports. The 20 question survey takes about 10-15 minutes to complete (on average), is anonymous and confidential, and has been reviewed and approved by the Royal Roads Research Ethics Review Board.

If you are willing to participate, you can link to the survey website with this address:

http://app.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/team9/marketing/

Thank you in advance.

Marc Trottier
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Re: Looking for Participants

Post by KUS »

marct wrote:online survey on Marketing Sales Strategies for equipment of specialized water sports. The 20 question survey takes about 10-15 minutes to complete (on average), is anonymous and confidential, and has been reviewed and approved by the Royal Roads Research Ethics Review Board.

http://app.fluidsurveys.com/surveys/team9/marketing/
questions appear geared toward several sports until the "upgrade" and "companies" question which then is a purely Kitesurfing oriented survey, seems perhaps this requires some tweaking :?:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....
marct

Post by marct »

Thank you Kus. As you noticed, the emphasis is marketing strategies with a focus on kitesurfing. If a participant has little interest in kitesurfing, it will be reflected in the first few questions. This does not take away the value of those answers as I am also looking at behaviour towards different sales strategies.
Thank you for your comment.
Marc
KUS
Website Donor
Website Donor

Post by KUS »

ok, seems a bit narrow given the introduction

I think KC7777 did a very similar paper in regard to windsurfing sails a while back :arrow:
Wish less, sail more!!
Vancouver Island Windsports
Chinook /Takuma /KA Australia

You're either in or in the way....
Doing things the hard way since 1963....