BIG BLUE WHALE VAN RIDE-Share from Youbou

A place to discuss anything non-weather and non-wind/kitesurf related. Generally unmoderated, but rules are enforced on occasion => you can get suspended or kicked out and messages can get deleted.
SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy

BIG BLUE WHALE VAN RIDE-Share from Youbou

Post by SaltSpringKiterPeaceGuy »

Hi all,

I am the most fortunate recipient of Rob and Sandra's generosity in the form of the enormous blue van. My plan if people are interested, is to park it in youbou this spring, get it worked on at Daly's, and then share it with folks. I'm interested in people using it, as I will only be going into the Nitinaht a few times this summer, but would like to use the whale. It's well kitted out for camping, sleeping, cooking and gear storage. You could literally fit a whale in there, in addition to it looking like a whale. So I haven't worked out the financials in my head, but if you are interested, PM me and we can talk. Immediately the thing needs a tune up and a set of new batteries. Probably 500 bucks. I'd like to split the maintenance, and insurance with interested parties for the summer, and then anyone who uses it obviously fuels it up themselves and maybe throws a few bucks into a donation jar. Could save a lot of vehicle trashing on the logging road...pull into youbou with ur gear and transfer...if you want shoot me an email:
Kevin

If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy. Be content with what you have take joy in the way things are. When you realize you have all you need, the World belongs to you.