Search found 60 matches

by Fluffy
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:41 am
Forum: Special Events
Topic: Melanie Houston
Replies: 10
Views: 5702

Mel Houston

Such very sad news for the wind community. My heart is broken for Walt and his family. RIP Mel ....
by Fluffy
Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:13 am
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: How low can you go? 12m flite
Replies: 13
Views: 5600

I have an 8 and a 10 flite and I LOVE them. With the foil I can go out in minimal conditions and be very happy. I bought them specifically for foiling and they have been AMAZING. As to how little wind hmmmm can't quote the numbers but hardly anyone else is out and I'm doing just fine :)
by Fluffy
Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:23 pm
Topic: Windfest 2016
Replies: 43
Views: 22263

I concur JL! Well said Sandy, love our community and the hard work of the volunteers bravo!
by Fluffy
Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:55 am
Forum: Directions to Island Sailing Spots
Topic: Outhouses at Nimpkish
Replies: 9
Views: 7427

Just came back from Nimpkish. There are out houses! Depends on where you camp but at the windsurfer launch there are at least two.

Fluffy
by Fluffy
Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:44 pm
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Spring Kickoff BBQ
Replies: 33
Views: 16690

Doh! I guess trying to arrange things one day after arriving home from La Ventana didn't work! Very sorry I missed the shin dig!
by Fluffy
Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:02 am
Topic: Ocean Rodeo Spring Kickoff BBQ
Replies: 33
Views: 16690

Sounds like a blast! We'll be home on the 15 th just in time to come😎
by Fluffy
Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:10 am
Topic: OR Flite 10m & 12m & Jinx
Replies: 21
Views: 5442

Robby S rode a 10 meter prototype flite here in L V and loved it. He used it with the hydrofoil and said it was perfect for that application too. He even tried to convince TeeKay aka toeside to leave it here for the rest of the season. Sadly tom loved it too!
by Fluffy
Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:53 pm
Topic: Just another day at Gordon's
Replies: 7
Views: 2271

Diane says my board is built and it's really COOL:):):):)
by Fluffy
Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:26 am
Topic: Just another day at Gordon's
Replies: 7
Views: 2271

It was so cool blasting home from work and hitting the water Yum:). Now if I only had a surf board lol. Maybe a fako vanguard coming from eBay Dave yippy skippy! It's being constructed as we speak 😃😃😃😃😃😃
by Fluffy
Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:48 pm
Topic: Your Favourite Harness
Replies: 17
Views: 4361

Hey pasta your so slim maybe you should try a ladies mystic. I ride a ladies extra small. Don't have any trouble with it riding up. The OR with leg straps was always under my chin, ground my girls down too. It is such a personal fit with harness'. Hope you find the perfect fit!
by Fluffy
Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:11 am
Forum: Cool Links Section
Topic: Kiteboarding Anarchy:
Replies: 2
Views: 1619

Cool web site JL thank you!
by Fluffy
Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:35 am
Topic: Weight and Kite Size Please
Replies: 11
Views: 3162

Weight and kite size please

Hey Ian totally stoked that you want to share our amazing sport with your co workers! But ........ The lads have said it best. This is a dangerous sport. I've spent many winters on the beach in LV. I don't have my "shingle" out but I seem to be the go to medical girl on the beach. And I've...
by Fluffy
Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:41 am
Topic: Los Barriles, Lavantana, and kite sizes? Help Please...
Replies: 3
Views: 1557

I ride an 8m razor or smaller for the most part in LV. In the lighter winds I use my surf board and when it nukes go down to my twinny. I'm heading down for November through to Feb or March. Enjoy! Debs
by Fluffy
Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:08 am
Topic: Road trip to LaVentana
Replies: 18
Views: 5079

Very correct sir Kus, Re no wind, I meant locally ie of the seawall where we live 😌
by Fluffy
Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:26 am
Topic: Road trip to LaVentana
Replies: 18
Views: 5079

Mmmmmm yummy cabrilla! It's very wet here Martin, and no wind! We have gear and clothes all over the floor getting Robby ready to go. Darby keeps trying to climb in the bags. She doesn't want to be forgotten, me too. Sigh I will see you all in five weeks 😄