I'll pass that along.
by windcraver
Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:16 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: kiting lessons
Replies: 4
Views: 1526

kiting lessons

Hey... a friend of mine wants to take a kiting lesson at Nitinaht this July or August. Is it safe to assume leesons will be available for these 2 months for most weekends?
Or is there someone he can contact?

Thanxs
:)
by windcraver
Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:14 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: windsurf shops in washington
Replies: 0
Views: 600

windsurf shops in washington

Hey,
I am heading down into Washington (Seattle area) and thinking of hitting a few windsurfing shops for some much needed gear...anyone know of any good ones along the way.
Would love to shop local, but Air Time's hours are too minimal for my schedule.
thanxs.
by windcraver
Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:43 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: Found at Nitinaht
Replies: 9
Views: 2021

lost at nitinat

WOW - that is really shitty Kus...1989 huh? good to see that your not still peeved about it !! :P wink wink
by windcraver
Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:09 pm
Topic: Found at Nitinaht
Replies: 9
Views: 2021

lost at nitinat

Hey I lost my sunglasses at nitinat ....left them on a picnic table about 3 campsites after the day park... if anyone finds them....love to have those back.
by windcraver
Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:40 pm
Topic: board sucker
Replies: 1
Views: 687

nice work Dave- very inventive McGyver... but ya know if you had learned on the 1st throw you wouldn't be doing this...oh and if you have some extra yellow paint leftover...I may need it one day if I EVER get to try my board.
by windcraver
Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:00 pm
Forum: Weather Talk
Topic: New El-Nino - what will it do to our wind?
Replies: 15
Views: 6117

el nino

well the last time we had an el nino so did Vela in Baja, Mexico and in Feb we got rained on for 10 days out of 14 - it SUCKED...did I mention the flooding?
by windcraver
Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:38 pm
Forum: News
Topic: New Pipers Lagoon Webcam
Replies: 17
Views: 15062

piper's cam

This is sweet - a big thanxs to ALL that made it happen...now I can stop bothering my friends at the Biological station to tell me if there are white caps!
BWD - if one had some spare change to donate to this lovely new webcam ....where would one send it to?
Position isn't bad FYI.
Thanxs again!
by windcraver
Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:18 pm
Topic: Add to our Westcoast Windsport Dictionary!!
Replies: 69
Views: 21447

Hey Downwind Dave...what o you call a Zoolander that then captures the image of himself on the webcam and then sends it to all his windsurfing buddies? Just wondering (of course) :lol: