Search found 44 matches

by Nosey
Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:44 pm
Forum: The Rigging Area
Topic: The Nitinat rules
Replies: 49
Views: 14226

Last time i was there ( 2 weeks ago) it was more like 45 KB to 8 WS.....so that's still a majority, I say we vote them off the island!!!!!!!! :twisted:
by Nosey
Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:58 am
Topic: ISO Kiteworld mag
Replies: 2
Views: 887

Chapters
by Nosey
Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:52 pm
Topic: David Suzuki - Nature Challange
Replies: 109
Views: 23004

That would be fine more force 4 if that's all that went into awere toilets.
by Nosey
Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:17 pm
Topic: David Suzuki - Nature Challange
Replies: 109
Views: 23004

I use cloth bags every time I do my shopping, and I drink water from my house tap. For everything else I have my blue box. I do have a problem sometimes living in Victoria however. I'm from Winnipeg and when I moved out here in 97 I was appalled to find out that the city still dumps its sewage and s...
by Nosey
Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:28 pm
Forum: Kiteboarding Discussion
Topic: Need ride to Nitnat this week
Replies: 1
Views: 706

You got to work this weekend?
by Nosey
Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:22 am
Topic: Helmets
Replies: 29
Views: 6930

I have problems with glare off the water, it gives me bad headaches after about 1/2 hour. I’ve tried sunglass with a tether ( they fall apart), I tried the “Nikey” black contact lenses( They dry my eyes out, and hurt after 30 sec, if I can get them in at all). Then I was doing some web surfing, and ...
by Nosey
Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:59 am
Topic: Nitinaht Windfest pictures and Video
Replies: 5
Views: 1937

Dale, truly a world class event. I would have to say that the after parties, fire dancing, good friends, music, weather, and of course the ridding made it the best party / festival I have EVER attended.
by Nosey
Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:26 pm
Topic: Rock Climbing at Nitinat
Replies: 4
Views: 1259

Interesting Dave, can you walk to the caves from the camping area at Nitinat???
by Nosey
Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:04 pm
Forum: Windsurfing Discussion
Topic: 3rd accident in 2 months on Nitnaht road!!
Replies: 21
Views: 4470

I had a look inside,just to make sure there was no one still in there,and the scary thing to see was the baby seat.I hope every one is ok!
by Nosey
Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:45 am
Topic: Kite man at IV- get a brain.
Replies: 9
Views: 2186

"Relax, there is no bomb"...... I like that!
by Nosey
Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:49 am
Topic: Kiteboarding in Kelowna?
Replies: 3
Views: 1090

If that doesn't work, you can always go to " Chikko Snowboard shop" in town for all the local spots ( It's on the same road you take through town to get to Big White). I was there about 2 years ago, and dropped by the shop for local info, they didn't have any kiting gear, but they knew all...
by Nosey
Wed May 14, 2008 8:21 pm
Topic: Right of way rules on water
Replies: 21
Views: 4447

Kus, stop the hating, im sure we can all enjoy what nature has to offer in aware own way!…ps I curse two plankers every time I see a moguled slop.
by Nosey
Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:47 am
Topic: Snowkiting kite ratio Foil Vs Inflatable (Quebec City)
Replies: 16
Views: 3569

It sounds a little on the crazy side there Teabag, but at least you gave it a try ….Good on ya!........I think the only way to do it on the island is, get above the tree line (I think that’s around 10,000ft….but don’t quote me on that)……OR find a nice big frozen mountain lake, the latter of the two ...
by Nosey
Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:00 am

You would have to do some serious back country hiking, if you were going anywhere near Whistler/Blackcomb………Better have a transponder, and up with your Avalanche knowledge
by Nosey
Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:49 pm

I did some snowkiting at x-mas time in PEI with my 12m O.R. One. I got out of my car and walked into a farmers field, and had a session for about 2 hours, and loved every second of it. I also want to do some on the island this year, and yes i have a 4x4, so anytime you are looking for some one to go...